Axis doe meat hunt?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis doe meat hunt?????

Anyone know of any reasonable priced outfitters to shoot an axis doe?

Tagged

Comment

Tagged for later

Comment

tagged

Comment

When bred axis does are selling for up to $600 live sale, most peoples idea of affordable just went out the window!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They'll come down later into the summer

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I get $600 for seme guided 2 day hunt w/lodging. No meals. Not sure you will be allowed to travel though.

Comment

T4 exotics is your place!

Comment

Tagged. Would love to get one with my bow in the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    I get $600 for seme guided 2 day hunt w/lodging. No meals. Not sure you will be allowed to travel though.
                    Everyone is allowed to travel. Don't forget this is still a almost free country and dat we have a constitution that's currently being trampled

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Travelling should be good...Gov. Abbott even had it in his EO released just today!

"This executive order does not prohibit people from accessing essential services or engaging in essential daily activities, such as going to the grocery store or gas station, providing or obtaining other essential services, visiting parks, hunting or fishing, or engaging in physical activity like jogging or bicycling, so long as the necessary precautions are maintained to reduce the transmission of COVID- 19 and to minimize in person contact with people who are not in the same household"

Comment

Ain’t that covered under “groceries” ?

Comment

Double post

Comment

Check out cinco g ranch in San Diego, they just posted a meat hunt special on Instagram, does/ewes $250 each. Took my dad out there last year and we saw a ton of animals, he shot an axis doe, I tried to get within recurve range of a huge blackbuck but couldn’t seal the deal. Bow or rifle hunting is allowed, they do have lodging available but not sure if that’s included in price.

Comment

Originally posted by BDKeeling View Post
                              When bred axis does are selling for up to $600 live sale, most peoples idea of affordable just went out the window!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Unless you have a lease with an abundance of free range animals. May be some lease holders who may be able to accomodate.

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X