Looking 3D club in the Conroe or Spring area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking 3D club in the Conroe or Spring area

Is there a 3D club in the Conroe, Spring or North Houston area ? I'd like to get back into 3D shooting this year.
    Last edited by sharkhunter; 01-15-2017, 02:48 PM.

There's one in Brenham that I know of and have a few friends in. Bowmens 3D club. I've been to a shoot and it's a good shoot with a winners side pot. Great group of members and families from what I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Sharkhunter, I am out of Conroe and always wanted to go to a shoot. Man if you hear of any around us please let me know. Never been but looks like some good off season fun.

Comment

Closest ones I can think of are Buffalo Field Archery off of Clay and then Banana Bend out by Baytown. Not sure what, if anything, is going on with MCAC.

Comment

Bryan is not too far either. Awesome course along with the above mentioned courses as well.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Fish View Post
            Hey Sharkhunter, I am out of Conroe and always wanted to go to a shoot. Man if you hear of any around us please let me know. Never been but looks like some good off season fun.
            I'm thinking banana bend. It's not really close but I've shot there before and it's a nice club.

Comment

Originally posted by Brinkley View Post
              Bryan is not too far either. Awesome course along with the above mentioned courses as well.
              Never been there but sounds like I need to give them a try thanks!

Comment

there was a montgomery county club but it lost the property they where shooting on and well Im not really sure what happened to them after that LOL

I do know texas archery (bowzone) is going to have a indoor 3d shoot once a month

Comment

man I wish MCAC could get back going...

A LOT of good people put A LOT of blood, sweat and tears into building that club!! 2005-2011 years was great!! had 100-130 shooters each month!!

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
                    man I wish MCAC could get back going...

A LOT of good people put A LOT of blood, sweat and tears into building that club!! 2005-2011 years was great!! had 100-130 shooters each month!!
                    Yep I shot it for several years. It was alot of fun. Banana Bend and Bufallo are both on Sundays I believe which is no good for me. I would love to find a club to shoot in this year that wasn't to far away

Comment

What about texas archery formerly the bow zone. They have 3d

Comment

Would love to see MCAC get going again. Spud you are right it is a great bunch of people and would be nice to see it up and running.

Comment

Working...
                        X