Someone point me in the right direction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone point me in the right direction

I am looking for two different things. First thing a axis doe bowhunt for a decent price. Looking to fill my freezer. Second thing I am looking for is a GOOD price whitetail buck hunt. I dont need a fancy lodge or anything like that, I can cook for myself and clean my own deer just need a place to shower and rest my head. If anyone has any info on either or please let me know!

Call Michael Marbach at http://coaoutfitters.com/. Tell him what you want and he will hook you up.

Comment

Look into Lee ranch. They have a special going on right now for axis doe hunts

Comment

Thank you guys!

Comment

check with Caleb at Extreme Bowhunting in Bracketville. Great folks and a fantastic ranch with a lot of nice animals. I think right now the whitetail hunt is $800 and you can add your axis doe for $50-$75 extra.

If it means anything, I have went annually for the last 2 years and have my 3rd trip already booked for this December, with no end in sight We look forward to our trip every year. Just can't say enough good about them and the operation they run.

Good luck wherever you end up and happy hunting

Comment

Working...
          X