Diamond C Sept. 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond C Sept. 18

I went to the "C" again this past weekend. My oldest daughter, My buddy Brice and his son went too. We were wanting an axis doe, but we were prepared to spend a little more "if the opportunity was there". We saw just about every animal you can think of. I had a red stag 18 yards in front of me Saturday morning long enough to make me think about taking out a loan. Long story short, Brice got a nice Axis buck Saturday morning, and I got a nice Sika buck Saturday evening. Best part was my daughter was in the stand with me and she got to see the hunt. Here are a few pics. As usual Skyler was awesome and so was May-Z. Maybe Skyler will post the field LDP of Brice and his Axis (that Skyler took) on this thread. Great time had, and everyone got an animal. Two other guys each got a Sika and an Audad. We are trying to decide when to go back, 'cause we will be going back.
    Attached Files

Congrats on some nice critters

Comment

Both are great trophies - congrats!

Comment

Nice animals.....Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congratulations on the great hunt.

Comment

Congrats I was there in June Skyler is a great guy!

Comment

Nice. I want a sika so bad

Comment

Awesome! Sorry I had to miss out took a job at the Cabelas here in OKC and that ended up being our grand opening dates. Headed there next month though to make up for it.

Comment

Thanks y'all. Don't worry about it rebel, and good luck to you when you get to go out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X