• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Creek

Anyone had any recent hunts there?

I will be going there sept 7-9 I would like to know also

Comment

We are supposed to be going in April 2009. I have never been there but I hear that it is excellent. Please keep me posted on how yall do. Good Luck.

Comment

I will do that, I was hoping to hear a few reports from here recently.

Comment

I have been there four times never left empty handed, I have shot and axis,blackbuck,Audad, and a some axis does, and a few guys I was with shot some turkey. It is a great place. Listen to skooter he will make your hunt.

Comment

thanks idaho, how was the fishing?

Comment

Fishing was not good.

Comment

Any recent reports on this place? A buddy and I just booked for the first weekend in December.

Comment

I went the first week of sept. with Robin Hood and some other friends they had a lot of rain so it was very green and hard hunting there was a lot of animals there, but they were not coming in to corn to well because they had so much green to eat. Robin Hood killed a black buck and there was 4 hogs killed along with a axis buck. I had good luck fishing for bass but some of the other guys didnt know what kind of lures to throw
                  We had a good trip saw a lot of animals but the kill ratio was low

Comment

Working...
                  X