Looking to borrow a smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Im looking to borrow a smoker for a lunch bbq onmay 23rd in Arlington if you have a pull behind doesnt have to be big let me know plzz thanks everyone!!

He’s back! Wish I was in the area, I would help out

Comment

Lol

Comment

Comment

Troy, at the risk of hurting your feelings, because I like you and especially like to read of your escapades and predicaments, you only post on here when you need/want something. This is a great forum with generous people, but come on man, I get the feeling that you are using us as a go-to place when you want or need something. Go back and look at all of your threads...always leaning on the green screen. Often you start a thread and never respond to questions for clarification. You just disappear! Ya gots to participate, contribute, and give back occasionally!

I hope you take this in the spirit in which it was meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Troy, at the risk of hurting your feelings, because I like you and especially like to read of your escapades and predicaments, you only post on here when you need/want something. This is a great forum with generous people, but come on man, I get the feeling that you are using us as a go-to place when you want or need something. Go back and look at all of your threads...always leaning on the green screen. Often you start a thread and never respond to questions for clarification. You just disappear! Ya gots to participate, contribute, and give back occasionally!

Beware....you will soon be receiving a nasty PM or a post calling you out from Coach Em Up for this type of reply...You better bring your arse whoopin' shoes...

Comment

I have a big reverse flow pit you can come get. Better have a lot of wood. I’m near Forestburg. Let me know.

I think you have my number. Maybe it’s your brother PB2 that has my number. What day is it.
              Last edited by Skinny; 05-15-2019, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

Thank you Mr. “B”

Comment

I'm sure you would to least take it within the city limits of Irving and bring him some wood.

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  I have a big reverse flow pit you can come get. Better have a lot of wood. I’m near Forestburg. Let me know.

I think you have my number. Maybe it’s your brother PB2 that has my number. What day is it.
                  Last edited by dgilbert; 05-15-2019, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Sensei makes a good point.
                    I have one we can put in the back of your truck..It's legit.I even have some old *** mesquite you can use.
                    Participate son! If we were an old school motorcycle gang we'd have jacked your mini bike a long time ago!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll donate some old fence posts you can cook with. Better than you having to start another thread asking for oak wood. I think these are bodarc

Comment

Creosote posts ?

Comment

Looking forward to the live smoking thread just to see what drama unfolds! Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
                            I'm sure you would to least take it within the city limits of Irving and bring him some wood.

Yep. I’ll meet him at Southwest Park. Cross Timbers and Shady Grove. My old stomping grounds. I’ll be armed as I think my pit may end up in blocks right beneath my eyes.

Comment

No help to the thread, but when I loaned my pit out once, it came back full of ashes and grease everywhere...so with that being said, if you borrow one, clean it up on return!

Comment

Working...
                              X