Southeast Tx hunters thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southeast Tx hunters thread.

If you hunt in Polk , Hardin Chamber Liberty Co and surrounding areas post up here.
    Votaw , Circle H Hunting Club , AC runs the lease and we have several TBHers on there and a few new ones also.
    Should be a good year.
    We are looking good in Polk Co the does look like they are about to drop and the bucks are starting to show bone growth.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 05-01-2019, 10:01 AM.

Hardin county, 7 miles from honey island

Comment

I hunt Chambers and Jefferson County, mainly Jefferson County. Didn't realize the type of deer we had around here until about 10 years ago. Have killed 5 deer from high 130s to low 160s since then. Can't wait to start setting cams again. Think I'm going to wait til mid June and then start setting a couple cams over hand corn.

Comment

Sweet! I've got a good plot planted, and growing good. Had a few nice bucks make it through deer season. I sure hope to see again. Killed 5 hogs last weekend! Killed about 15 for the year now. Good start to the year so far. Here's pics of a buck I hope to see again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome, sets some trail cams up. Just haven't been able to check them

Comment

Michael, what u mean dissin' Liberty County?!! If tha dang river will stay in it's banks this year, I'll give 'er another try...

Comment

Just joined Curcle H Hunting club this year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Still got some work to do up at circle H! But we’ll get there and see what the season holds. Got good pictures of deer and hog moving in!
                Attached Files

Comment

I’m another Circle H newbie. Have a feeder and camera set up, might go check it next week.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Sweet! I've got a good plot planted, and growing good. Had a few nice bucks make it through deer season. I sure hope to see again. Killed 5 hogs last weekend! Killed about 15 for the year now. Good start to the year so far. Here's pics of a buck I hope to see again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Jeff what did you plant?
                    I need to get something going

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Michael, what u mean dissin' Liberty County?!! If tha dang river will stay in it's banks this year, I'll give 'er another try...
                      I agree Charlie, Liberty is definitely Southeast

Comment

I got BigThicketBoy’s old spot. Maybe he left me some good deer in there. I know there’s pigs for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Better check again [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                            Jeff what did you plant?
                            I need to get something going

Also search for Radar's thread in the game management forum. He has some good info

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                              I got BigThicketBoy’s old spot. Maybe he left me some good deer in there. I know there’s pigs for sure.
                              I can give you info

Comment

Working...
                              X