Biggest Sonic tip in history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest Sonic tip in history

Well I am truly blessed and one of the luckiest SOB's out there. I have a Sonic in Longview. I had a customer that had come through every day for years.She quit coming so after a week or so I found her number and called her. Long story short her husband died,she got cancer all within a few weeks of each other. I started taking her her favorite sweet tea every day on my way home. She was having a hard time getting help from home health because to be honest she was really hard to get along with. For some reason we got along well so I helped take care of her dogs helped around the house after I left the restaurant. I finally found a lady who would come daily and help so I could focus on my store and my family as taking care of her was becoming a full time job.
    The last day I was there she said hey I have an old 4 wheeler that doesn't run you can have if you want to haul it off....Well she is a hoarder so most of her stuff is junk,,,,but I went and checked it out in the garage and was surprised,,,,It was a 2009 4x4 side by side Honda Big Red. She had used it to check the mail only. It has aprox 25 hours on it yes 25. It looks brand new....Oh by the way it took me a 100$ starter to fix it. It looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. I took it to the lease this weekend and it is absolutely perfect.
    Attached Files

Good things happen to good people. That's just a little blessing for you being so kind to her.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Good things happen to good people. That's just a little blessing for you being so kind to her.
      X2

Comment

X2, congrats

Comment

Absolutely! Karma works both ways!

Comment

That’s a great story and tip.

Comment

I agree to what Mr. Mcrib said

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

X3! very nice what you've done for her

Comment

I little kindness goes a long way. Your heart is good.

Comment

That sir is the best thing I have heard all day. Your kindness was repaid.

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Indeed they do

Comment

Great story! Good for you, thanks for sharing.

Comment

I’m a restaurant manager as well. One of the blessings of the job is the people you meet. I have been blessed by many over the years. Congrats on the side by sides.

Comment

She probably broke the starter just for an excuse to give it to you after all the help you provided

Comment

Working...
                              X