Needing Fireplace Mantel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing Fireplace Mantel

I'm looking for a fireplace mantel. Approximately 72 inches long, 6 inches deep and 12 inches wide. Solid wood piece. Not mesquite. Anybody know somebody in the Houston, Victoria, San Antonio, Austin area that does them?

There is a small saw mill outside of Waco that has some really nice mantels.

Custom Fireplace Mantels built by hand by Aubrey Stringer of Valley Mills, TX. Beautiful, one of a kind, handmade mantels made of mesquite, oak, pecan, walnut, cedar and more.

Comment

Needing Fireplace Mantel

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      I'm looking for a fireplace mantel. Approximately 72 inches long, 6 inches deep and 12 inches wide. Solid wood piece. Not mesquite. Anybody know somebody in the Houston, Victoria, San Antonio, Austin area that does them?

In for replies. I have a very large cedar that should produce several large mantles at the side of my property in deep woods. Barely has any growth on it since its in thick canopy. Im wanting one made and figure I might get mine cut free if I give up the rest. There is a specialty mill in Willis I think that does cedar and spruce.

Lucas Cedar in Willis, TX understands why you're considering using cedar in your next construction project. We also offer custom milling, delivery, and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Ætheling; 07-20-2022, 06:23 PM.

Comment

What about cherry?

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
          What about cherry?
          Wife doesn’t want anything that has a reddish color.

Comment

Ever get up around Dallas, and I’ve got several from work? They are Cedar, but solid wood and heavy.

Comment

Bedroll Sawmill in Bastrop area. He always has pecan and several other varieties on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                My brother has a saw mill in Wharton

Comment

I have a 1 million year old 3 foot piece looking for a forever home. Lets talk tomorrow...

Comment

Tommy Glover out of Franklin Texas. Shoot me a pm and I will fwd his number. May find him on FB as well.

Comment

We just used a place over in Burton called Pape. They age quite a few at a time, pecan, oak (several varieties). We picked out our slab and they went to work on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X