Quepos Costa Rica FIshing guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone refer a Captain out of Quepos?

Jackpot is awesome. Benn is a great guy to fish with.
    British owned & operated Sport Fishing Charters in Quepos, Costa Rica captained by Manuel Gabuardi for 14 years. Inshore and Offshore Fishing for Marlin, Sailfish, Tuna, Wahoo, Mahi, Roosterfish, Snook & more

Comment

Quepos fish adventure is who I fish with. Junior and Pepe flat put you on the fish. We have caught up to 14 sailfish and 9 yellowfin in a day.

I’ve heard good things about double nickel too

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
        Quepos fish adventure is who I fish with. Junior and Pepe flat put you on the fish. We have caught up to 14 sailfish and 9 yellowfin in a day.

This 👍 we’re booked with junior coming up in August.

Comment

Send Matthew Brassell ("Matthew") a PM, he vacations and fishes out of Quepos.

Comment

x2

Comment

I don’t remember who we fished with as I didn’t book it, but you are in for an awesome trip to that area. We just spent 10 days there over spring break. We caught a ton of fish as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've fished with Quepos Fishing Adventure before, did well. That's where I got my profile pic from.
                I'm heading down in March with the family. I booked with Double Nickel this time, he has a bigger boat and there will be more of us going this trip. Follow both of them on social media and see what you think.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Are you looking for inshore or offshore?

Comment

Same, I have fished with Junior and Pepe on several different trips and we have caught until we didn't want to catch any more on every day of every trip with them. Sails, yellowfin, dorado, grouper, snapper and a blue marlin. Maybe we just have hit it right each time but we have caught a ton of fish with them.

Comment

Inshore: Roy Zapata Calderon
                        Offshore: Monkey Shine or Frenzy. Both are great boats with great equipment and captains.

Comment

Quepos Fish Adventure

Comment

Working...
                          X