How many deer leases ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many deer leases ??

So, as the title states, how many leases do you have ?? How many does it take to kill a deer? It’s so hard to find one these days. I have hunted off and on for over 40 years. When times were tuff, the deer lease was first to go. Bills and family came first. So, what’s the number 2,3,4 or more ?

0 right now, looking for 1

Comment

Interesting questions and looking forward to responses. 2 years ago when the country locked down I predicted that leases would open up everywhere and lease prices would go down. I saw no change at all.

Comment

I have three currently, but going down to 2 for this upcoming season. I just can’t spend enough time at all three to justify the expense.

Comment

I have zero leases. This year it took me zero leases to kill 8 deer.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have one west Texas deer lease (starting year 15 on it) and one local north Texas pig lease that I can also kill turkey on. I can shoot deer on it as well, but they are so rare, I don't even call it a deer lease....and I'm good with that. I'm in it to kill pigs with a bow..
            Last edited by Smart; 02-10-2022, 08:05 AM.

Comment

I had 3 paid leases one time but politics were involved that made me have 1 specifically. FYI you need to be retired or not have to work to spend enough time on 3 leases!

Comment

30 years on the same one. If i ever lose it ill hunt public

Comment

0, public land is free

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

1. It is actually called a hunting club. I like that better anyway.

Comment

Leases are so expensive you would have to be very blessed financially to have more than one these days... I have one. And between fees and feed, it's a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                        0, public land is free

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                        I’m SKEEERED to hunt public land. Y’all shoot anything that moves over there. And when did the black top become public land?

Comment

0. Wife is on me to find one now that my son is getting interested. The way I hunt public isn't great for a 7 year old.

Comment

I have 4 currently and saw one on here yesterday I’d love to join.

Comment

1 here and it’s just my brother and dad for the last 32 years. I dread the day we lose it and I probably will just start doing public land and one big western hunt every year.

Comment

Working...
                              X