Brownwood/May Barndo Contractor??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brownwood/May Barndo Contractor??

Anybody build barndos in that area or have any recommendations. We have been talking to a contractor but he hasn't replied in a bit with his estimate and we are in a time crunch due to 1031 exchange rules. Thanks in advance.

I use Matt Smith with Smith-Fab. He has done three places for me. First one in Childress then one near Goldthwaite and lastly my current place near Mullin. He has also done all the work at G2 Ranch and others. He can build anything including roads and lakes. Specializes in ranch and barndos. He is near Tyler but goes anywhere. Not the cheapest but if you can think of it. He can build it. Number is 903.539.7938. I think it would be worth a call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Contact Dozer on here, Alvah Buck, Bucks construction, he will take care of you I bet

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. I sent an PM to Dozer and passed Matt's number on to my dad. The barndo is actually for him.

Any other recommendations would be appreciated.

Comment

TTT for the afternoon crowd.

Comment

Send me what your wanting built. I’m a builder here but don’t mess with barndos. I know a lot that do though. I’ll ask around for you. I know most of them are booked for a bit.

Comment

I know who can build the slab and metal building.
              PM me if that helps.

Good luck. I have heard all contractors are booked
              In this area ( Brownwood ).

We had heck of time just getting surveys and title companies service recently.

Comment

Working...
              X