Bugscuffle ranch - ram hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugscuffle ranch - ram hunt

On the verge of booking a ram hunt at te bugscuffle in may. Can anyone who has hunted there give me any information on the ram huting. Seems to be a good place with all positive reviews. I'm not looking for a guaranteed ram but would like to at least have a chance to kill one.

Thanks

Looks fun, they have great prices especially for blackbuck

Comment

Bugscuffle rocks. There are other good hunting ranches, but it doesn't get much better than the Bugscuffle for a high quality (though not super duper "fancy") hunt at an affordable price. Brian is as good as it gets for an outfitter.

Comment

Hunted there a few years back. Half of us were there for axis and the other half rams. They had some super nice animals but they were smart (at least the axis). All eight of us had a great time. Always wanted to make another trip there but haven't had a chance.

Comment

Some Bugscuffle trophies....

Comment

Thank yall for the input
            Shane- those are some beautiful axis and that is a great ram! I am excited for my trip

Comment

Zach's ram was #1 youth and #2 adult Texas Dall in Texas Bowhunting & Bowfishing Records at the time. Not sure if it's still in the same slots or not. 127 5/8"

He got an award at the LSBA banquet, and Brian & Debbie did too. That ram was from a youth hunt that the Bug Scuffle provided to kids from the LSBA. Great folks.

Last edited by Shane; 02-28-2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Nice ram AND axis!

Comment

nice trophies

Comment

nice trophies

Comment

Are the stands ground blinds or elevated tree stands?

Nice trophies.

Comment

I just want to go kill anything down there ram Axis dosent matter always have fun there

Comment

Working...
                        X