Colorado Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
    Very nice! We have thought of doing the same.

Does your place border public land and have access to it via the subdivision?
    No it doesn't border public land I sure wish it did. That's the only thing I would say it's missing to me but public land is just over a hour away believe it's the San Isabel national forest.

Comment

Being right next to public land can have a down side so maybe you'll have privacy.
      Really is beautiful country.

How much snow do you get on an average year there? You might need some new toys to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
        Being right next to public land can have a down side so maybe you'll have privacy.
        Really is beautiful country.

How much snow do you get on an average year there? You might need some new toys to deal with it.
        Yeah guess your right never thought of it like that. The area we are at is very private and quiet which we like.

As far as snow fall the neighbor we talked to said in the 5 years they have been there they have never had a issue getting in or out of the subdivision in the weather they have seen. I don't remember the amount of snow fall that area receives but it's nothing compared to other areas of Colorado. The subdivision maintains the roads and plows the snow so they said no issues with that. When we went the roads were great you could easily drive a car through there no problem.

Comment

Did you fish/stay at a lodge? I see the drinks and people fishing, just asking because im looking for a place to stay and fish in that area this year. Great pictures

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
            Did you fish/stay at a lodge? I see the drinks and people fishing, just asking because im looking for a place to stay and fish in that area this year. Great pictures
            Those pictures are from Pagosa Springs. If you're looking for a place to fish and stay I'd recommend Pagosa beautiful town and good food!

Comment

Congratulations. some family members just sold 300 acres up there. Beautiful country for sure

Comment

That's awesome. Camped at our elk spot in Trinidad yesterday and left this morning. Camped in Manitou Springs because I have a knife show in Denver tomorrow.

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

When I think about us leaving our 35 acres in the Wet Mountains to come back to this shat hole called Houston I wanna cry. Great pics bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                      When I think about us leaving our 35 acres in the Wet Mountains to come back to this shat hole called Houston I wanna cry. Great pics bro.
                      I hear you man I wish I had the money to go head and start building so we can move out there. Thanks for checking out the thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X