No announcement yet.

Series to watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished Joe Pickett. It was ok. I think if the series was produced here in NM it would have been much better than what Canada produced. I don’t think the series is coming back.

Comment

The Americans - Season 6 Episode 9

RUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
        Just finished Joe Pickett. It was ok. I think if the series was produced here in NM it would have been much better than what Canada produced. I don’t think the series is coming back.
        About 1/2 way thru. The storyline is great, the scenery is fantastic, but the acting isn’t great. They missed an opportunity to make a really good series

Comment

I just wrapped up that most recent season of Stranger Things. Not my typical type of show, but my sister turned me onto it a while back. To me it is a show that has gotten better and better each season. I'm probably going to start Peaky Blinders new season next.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
            I just wrapped up that most recent season of Stranger Things. Not my typical type of show, but my sister turned me onto it a while back. To me it is a show that has gotten better and better each season. I'm probably going to start Peaky Blinders new season next.

Oh, then you are about to enter a cinematic world of awesomeness.

Comment

BOSCH, The Boys, Better Call Saul, Yellowstone, 1883, Breaking Bad, Mad Men

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                The Americans - Season 6 Episode 9

RUN!!!
                I don't remember that episode specifically. What happened?

As far as the series though, there's not too many better than The Americans. The finale was gut-wrenching.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  I don't remember that episode specifically. What happened?

As far as the series though, there's not too many better than The Americans. The finale was gut-wrenching.
                  They new they were caught. Time to flee...

Comment

The Old Man and Dark Winds

Comment

The new - The Old Man is good...

Comment

Some of the scenes really drag on to slowly in the old man IMO. I still like the storyline and the actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                          Add another one to the list.... "The Old Man" on Hulu. It stars Jeff Bridges and John Lithgow. It starts out a little slow on the first episode but starts getting good by the end of that episode.
                          My wife and I really enjoy this one. So far you don’t know what comes next.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Parks and Rec

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                                Check out "The Night Of" on HBO Max. Absolutely outstanding. And it's easy to forget how truly good John Turturro is when you haven't seen him in a while. It's a sure-enough "whodunnit" with great writing and acting.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2401256/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_6
                                Ty this is good....

Comment

Working...
                                X