X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin you could use my pond but he would just get muddy

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Woodridge neighborhood off of 494/ Northpark has a few ponds on the west side of the neighborhood with few retention ponds with direct access at the ends of culdesacs. We get bait fish out of them all the time.

Comment

Lake Houston Area for Water Dog

Kevin, mine and Curt’s neighborhood has a big lake in it. It’s gated to get in the lake but there is a road going around the gate. Or just text me when you want to go and I can let you in. Bring Mary with you. [emoji6]

The ponds at valley ranch parkway are open too.
        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          Kevin, mine and Curt’s neighborhood has a big lake in it. It’s gated to get in the lake but there is a road going around the gate. Or just text me when you want to go and I can let you in. Bring Mary with you. [emoji6]

Kevin, that’s a set up. Those Portericans are trying to get you behind a locked gate and still your dog. I’ve seen it played out like this before.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            Kevin, that’s a set up. Those Portericans are trying to get you behind a locked gate and still your dog. I’ve seen it played out like this before.

I don’t need anymore dogs, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Kevin, use the lake on the golf course at Oakhurst. I doubt anyone will say anything. I used to run my dog there all the time.
              Seems things have changed. There has been a big deal lately about it being private property. A couple kids got in trouble with the law last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

That’s awesome…thank you!
                And, we’ve talked about the ponds there in VR. Very close, and probably the easiest to get to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  Seems things have changed. There has been a big deal lately about it being private property. A couple kids got in trouble with the law last week.
                  I hate to hear that. Another option is the detention ponds there at Valley Ranch. There is one between the movie theater and the old Sams Club that is easy to get to and I always see people fishing it. The ones on 99 just past VR Parkway are easy to get to as well.

Comment

The pond by the baseball fields right off Woodland Hills would be a safe bet. I have seen gators recently in the San Jac.

Comment

Grew up playing and building rafts in the king's river park. Never once considered gators, more than plenty gar though!

Comment

Gators aren't an issue on that lake. Lived on the lake for 5 years up until last year, and now we are still out most weekends. Like most places, you will see some up in the river cuts, but still a pretty low number. I guess it is all relative since I grew up in the Trinity Bay area and plenty of gators up in that marsh area.

Comment

Working...
                        X