Hill country Airbnb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill country Airbnb

Thought I might ask here 1st before I start my search. Anyone have a VRBO,Airbnb in the New Braunsfels, Wimberley area. Looking at Feb 17,18.wife’s birthday weekend. Just the 2 of us so not looking at anything that’s huge. Prefer something out of town. Thanks in advance.

Nothing there, but if you decide to head to North Padre, I have one for you. You can also dock your boat onsite if you want to do some fishing! Port A is only 20 minutes away with lots of places to shop and eat.

Comment

Thanks. I appreciate it. She’s dead set on the hill country though.

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
        Thought I might ask here 1st before I start my search. Anyone have a VRBO,Airbnb in the New Braunsfels, Wimberley area. Looking at Feb 17,18.wife’s birthday weekend. Just the 2 of us so not looking at anything that’s huge. Prefer something out of town. Thanks in advance.
        I stayed in this one last fall, 2022. It is north-west of Blanco and Wimberley. It is out to itself and the cabin is rustic on the outside but very updated and new on the inside. There will literally be deer all over the yard in the morning and evening. And it is very quiet, the owner doesn't bother you either. $80 a night.
        You would enjoy it.

Last edited by tdwinklr; 02-04-2023, 04:20 PM.

Comment

West of Leander in the hills. Very secluded.

Check out this home on Airbnb! https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7241204...6-0bff5dbab6d1

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
            I stayed in this one last fall, 2022. It is north-west of Blanco and Wimberley. It is out to itself and the cabin is rustic on the outside but very updated and new on the inside. There will literally be deer all over the yard in the morning and evening. And it is very quiet, the owner doesn't bother you either. $80 a night.
            You would enjoy it.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1535461...fJpiWH6Y2shI08
            That looks like a JJ McAfee cabin. I had him build one for my grandma to live in behind my house. Nice little cabins.

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
              I have this one. 12 miles outside of Boerne. Close to nothing but near Boerne, Fredericksburg, etc. if that suits you. Link is VRBO but Evolve will usually have a better rate.

oops, sorry. right after I posted someone booked the weekend you are looking for.
              Last edited by 1riot1ranger; 02-04-2023, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Ontarget do you own that condo on north padre or is it just one you have stayed in. That is one of our favorite complexes to book at

Comment

Plenty of places around Canyon Lake.

Comment

Working...
                  X