2023 NASCAR Season Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2023 NASCAR Season Chatter

It's that time again! Back in LA this weekend and then Daytona in two weeks. Not a fan of this race. It's more like a warm up.

I’ll be tuning in.

Comment

Watching now

Comment

I see there are fans there tonight. There couldn’t have been 100 people at qualifying yesterday.

Comment

I miss the Busch clash at Daytona. This trying to race on a running track is boring.

Comment

I could do without the Rap Crap.

Comment

Wiz Kalifa performs, and the second half becomes disjointed.

I actually enjoyed the halftime performance. The pre-race was garbage, though.

Comment

Wiz Kalifa who? Never heard of him, must be a generational thing. I’d prefer Luke Combs myself, at least I can understand the lyrics.

Comment

Again that was a horrible race. I have nothing against the pre race or half time entertainers, but who puts 900hp cars on a 1/4 mile flat as a pancake track and expects it to be competitive?

Hopefully Daytona is exciting this year and Bubba Wallace wrecks out of every race!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                    Again that was a horrible race. I have nothing against the pre race or half time entertainers, but who puts 900hp cars on a 1/4 mile flat as a pancake track and expects it to be competitive?

Hopefully Daytona is exciting this year and Bubba Wallace wrecks and takes Ty Gibbs out with him every race!
                    LA is about the dumbest thing NASCAR has done yet. And I fixed your quote for you.

Whats up 2nn's.

Comment

First Wokecar race of the year. My guess is they are losing more fans than they are gaining with this crap. I so miss those 64 Galaxies and Impalas and Rocket 88's, Pontiac Bonnevilles, and even the Plymouths and Dodges.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                        LA is about the dumbest thing NASCAR has done yet. And I fixed your quote for you.

Whats up 2nn's.
                        Ditto.

Worstest thing ever is to see Kyle Whiny Baby Busch driving a Cheby. I know Cheby wins most of the races but geez. Pure desecration of the Bowtie brand.

I could not bring myself to watch this fustercluck. Went with "First 48" reruns instead.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          Ditto.

Worstest thing ever is to see Kyle Whiny Baby Busch driving a Cheby. I know Cheby wins most of the races but geez. Pure desecration of the Bowtie brand.

I could not bring myself to watch this fustercluck. Went with "First 48" reruns instead.
                          The way they all have started acting, I'm kinda liking Kyle Busch. We need some bad boys in the mix. The LA Coliseum would be better for USAC. Cup cars are just too big.
                          Last edited by Goldeneagle; 02-06-2023, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Well, they wanted a clash and that's what they got last night. Absolute demolition derby.

Comment

I am looking forward to Daytona, especially after watching the 24 hours last weekend. But apart from that, I have to say, Chicago has potential to be awesome.

It's wild how expensive COTA is, especially if you drag your own camper there.

Comment

Working...
                              X