Scope rings recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scope rings recommendations

I recently picked up a swaro z6 and want to mount it on an older bdl. I have picked up a set of leupold rings and rail for it but it feels back asswards putting them together. Are the leupold rings my best option if wanting to avoid the Picatinny rail?

For a classic look Talley

Comment

Hawkins ultra light hybrid
      Hawkins Precision scope rings are made for every application. From hunting scope rings to heavy tactical scope rings, we have what you need.

Comment

Ken Farrell

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hawkins or Talley

Comment

If you're considering Talley take a look at the Leupold Backcountry, same design but stronger and look a hundred times better IMO.

Comment

Best looking rings out there IMO are the S&K. Super clean classic looking rings that are much better than the traditional Leupold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Talley.

Comment

I’m in the Talley crowd

Comment

I've got a set of talley I'd let go at a reasonable price. Let me know if you want them.

Comment

Tally’s for me

Comment

Man I love me some leupold bases and rings , my old Winchester m70 300wm with a Burris signature with the cross hair set screw, 30 years later traveling from the equator to the arctic i never had to rezero it shooting federal classic ammunition .
                        Maybe technology has made a better mouse trap but I doubt I would ever switch

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                          These!

After seeing a Talley ring snap in half, I won’t use them again.

Comment

Thought I ld follow up here. Last night I mounted up a set of Talley rings and found them a little misaligned so I gave them a light lapping. Today I get to the range to find the scope visibly misaligned to the receiver. After getting home I removed scope and set my lapping bar in the rings and it still was off. I had ordered a medium and high set and went ahead installed the medium set after this fiasco and they were immediately true and scope set perfect in them with no lapping needed. This is my first experience with Talley but am a little surprised at the degree of variance between the two sets. I am heading to the range tomorrow to zero it in but everything looks very aligned this time. Just wanted to share the experience

Comment

zro delto or larue!

Comment

Working...
                              X