Live cedar, sage and youpon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pointed it north at 2am, just went through DFW. Plans to be in the tree in NW Ok after lunch. Been real busy this year and havn’t done a ton of hunting. I never really have much luck on live threads but I figured I’d get one going the rest of the year. No target deer really, need to check a scrape cam and get some more coverts going when I get there. As well as move all our feeder times up. I’ll update as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Oklahoma?! The ETX killer has left the beauty!?

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
            Oklahoma?! The ETX killer has left the beauty!?

East texas watcher lol! Ready to kill something. Fat does and old bucks are in trouble

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Service is tough. I’m on a little knoll. Feeder sits below me. Pond, a county road and a thicket with spring fed creek running through it. Love the spot, hate the tree. Shot is limited. 2 does and an 8 were here when I hit here

Comment

Good luck! In for pics!

Comment

Any luck?

Comment

So I failed miserably at my live thread in Oklahoma but I did preface the title with youpons and I’m back in them now lol.

Back story on Oklahoma. First afternoon I sat in a great spot but at an angle where I was nearly falling out when sitting in the seat. It made for a miserable hunt even though I was covered in deer. The next morning I had a good hunt then a full day of re hanging the set I hunted the first day, trimming and hanging a totally new set on the north end.

Extremely cold and windy weather the next 3 days and I lost all zeal to even think about updating. Passed a lot of young deer and will be back late season for doe patrol and big boys on the feed hopefully. They were locked down this trip and it was feast or famine most sits.

Comment

I got back Tuesday morning, thanksgiving all week then an out of town wedding. Hunting thanksgiving was a sacred religion for me but ally has changed with the one year old in tow lol. We had a weddjng in Tyler over the weekend. Work all day with inspections and I’m finally settled in a tree on my navasota river bottom place. We’ll see how it progresses. I have an 8 on my hand corn and the shadows are getting long. I will most likely bounce between here and newton the rest of the year with some house hunts and a final push In Oklahoma.

I’ll try to do better to update but no promises

Comment

Comment

8 pushed out and young 7 in the corn now

Comment

Better buck just trotted through to my north. Didn’t get a good look but bigger than these other 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X