Most Repeated Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    Dang I just looked through to see if this was covered. Beat me to it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    LOL X's 10

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      We have come full circle...It's not EVERY thread...
      It usually goes like this before I respond: "Buy you one of them there Tundras, they pull like a diesel and will out run any half ton on the road!"
      And then Mike or myself ground them with facts.
      Okay, you two. Don’t make me pull over...

Comment

Ammo

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
        It seems like once a week I get on here and there's a new thread of someone wanting to buy a gas 3/4 ton, but nervous about it not being diesel, and looking for confirmation. Which brings me to THIS thread....what in yalls opinion is the most Re-Asked, Done Over, Kicking of the Dead Horse thread on this forum???? Ready...go!
        Ammo for sure.

Comment

“Is this a mountain lion”
          Followed by unrelenting arguments to any evidence that disagrees with it being a mountain lion.

Comment

"Who else likes raw eggs?"

Comment

Tires

Comment

Should I feed protein

Comment

Chicken snake ID threads

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                    Boycotts and blocking Texansfan, some of y'all are in love with the hate.
                    I was surprised boycotts took this long to be posted.

Comment

snake ID?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        best generator

daylight savings time and feeders

im in trouble now (wife shot a bow and wants one now)

thieves suck

looking for meat hunt

how much does this hog weigh

where can i buy texas cull hunter decals here
                        Didn't realize you were selling these again. About to order a few of them to give out and stick on the gun cases and safe.

Comment

Lost my lease!

Comment

"I guess there just wasn't a rut this year"

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Yup but there are plenty of them you do....anytime the word Tundra is mentioned. I’m not sensitive.. I just point out your obsession[emoji23][emoji23].... all I said was “There it is” and off we went again [emoji23]

You don’t have to waste your time searching for anything. I self admitted I was going to catch hell from buddies that owned them here for buying one. Shoo fly!
                              Here is my .02 on the truck conversation and this is based of not just posts on this forums but on several others. As always there are exceptions but this is the general consensus that I have seen. Toyota guys are generally fanatics that are more passionate about the brand for one reason or another. When the post comes up what truck to buy the Toyota guys say something that typically not productive and goes something like "tundra/tacoma hands down" or "tundra of you are a fing idiot" with no explanation of why they like it other than some claim that it will last 3 million miles.

What I have observed about others is I have a Ford/Chevy/Ram and the conversatoin is "I really like/dislike mine because of X feature or lack of X feature, I have had it X miles and have only had X problems and it has or has not been a good truck and I will or will not buy another one". Also you see a bunch of folks that say they have owned all three of them and it is a crap shoot or they tell you why they like a specific one.

I am a Ford guy but I don't have the mentality that this is the only truck that anyone should buy and from what I have seen the feeling is not mutual for most Toyota guys. My recommendation to anyone that gets a new truck is to look at all of them and decide which one you like the looks or features or price and get whichever one makes you the happiest. I think all of them are within a stones throw of eachother and each of them is better than the other in at least one catagory or another.

To most guys the Ford vs Chevy debate is all in good fun but it seems when the Toyota guys get involved it is not in good fun.

In a nutshell get what makes you happy.

EDIT: For the record I think Toyota makes a great truck just like the big 3 makes a great truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                                Boycotts and blocking Texansfan, some of y'all are in love with the hate.
                                Wait, we're not supposed to throw a tantrum every time we see TF post on a thread and is quoted but we have him blocked???

Writing this down.

Comment

Working...
                                X