X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dangit!

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
      I think the real solution here is to call all black people conservatives, all white people libs, all cars involved in racing accidents should go to me afterwards, and anyone that disagrees with me is a racist. I'll let everyone sort out their word jitsu while I collect the cars...

As to the ordeal, sad. Ain't going away in houston until theres actual consequences. Unless you kill someone it's usually a slap on the wrist.
      Unless Covid. Then even if you kill someone it's likely a slap on the wrist. Or a PR bond.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        Unless Covid. Then even if you kill someone it's likely a slap on the wrist. Or a PR bond.
        Did you see him cough before the crash? Is this tissue snot? Thanks for doing your part in the fight against the virus!

In case anyone easily offended cant tell, I'm being facetious.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          I have a feeling he will be made an example of. News reported the other kid died as well. Sad loss of life all around, including this kid who will spend his best years in prison. Terrible for all families impacted, including his wife and little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Someone holding a gun to your head demanding you interact with fellow TBH'ers? You can always exit stage left.... or right... take your pick.
            This! BYE!

Comment

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
              Subtle racism is still racism and it’s creeping into the public sphere. People aren’t out here blasting the N-word, but the prejudices are pretty apparent.
              Does it hurt thinking everything is a micro aggression?

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              I'd of thought he was talking about how all the dumb azz Democrats were blocking streets and freeways after Trump got elected.
              Yes, there are a few racists here and there. Each race has them. Always will. However . . .
              If not respecting Democrats and their agenda to destroy our republic is racism, then I guess I can bear that label.

Police know where the racing occurs. Everyone in the area does. You can't miss the rubber on the road and the noise if you live around there.
              But the justice system has bigger issues to deal with.
              Till someone ends up dead.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
              This is the first thing that came to mind as well.

Comment

As someone who has chosen to identify as Asian for the day, having a member here with the user name "Riceguy" offends me.

As a matter of fact, identifying as Asian for the day, the hatred towards yellow cars offends me.

Comment

Is "hood rats" racist? Asking for myself.

Comment

White rice or Brown rice??

amazing how one 'guy' can derail a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                      I have no idea where he lives, but I have been putting the bug in my neighbor's ears. I would imagine any parent that would put their kid in a vehicle like that in their teens probably needs a good slapping too.

Two of my girls drove fast cars in high school...one a Mustang GT. Make that slap count.[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        Two of my girls drove fast cars in high school...one a Mustang GT. Make that slap count.[emoji6]

0-60 in 3.5 people

Comment

I ALMOST had Dad talked into Regal Grand National & it was actually the fastest american production car at the time...I tell him how much they are going for now & he says neither I or the car would be around to profit.

Right after HS, I did talk him into buying a Taurus SHO which was a hoot of car...it had a big ole yamaha motorcycle engine in it. We must have went through 4 clutches.

Comment

Don't worry. It will if that time comes.

Comment

I’m glad my parents where poor, I got into enough trouble as it was with the pieces of crap I could afford to buy.
                              Saved every dime I could and bought a 73 nova with souped up small block 400 in it when I was 18. Lost my license for 3 years and paid restitution for about 10 years because of that car.
                              Last edited by Randy Madden; 02-24-2021, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                                Don't worry. It will if that time comes.

Hhahahah!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I ain’t hard to find![emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X