Street Race Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
    Someone will know better than me, but I thought the local law enforcement had a no chase policy.

I personally have no problem if they want to try and die on the freeway with their sausage measuring contests. The problem is when they are blowing by folks doing the speed limit, weaving through traffic.

This accident should make for an interesting Texas 2k this year. Two guys in cars even look at each other, I bet they get pulled over.
    C4 doenst have a no chase policy. Its more of why chase?

I get that the general public thinks they all need to go to jail and their cars towed. And I agree. However, the moment you start that chase the risks arent worth the reward most times. If the street racer begins to run 100 down the freeway swerving in and out of traffic then kills an innocent person the guy who started the chase, his Sgt, his Department etc are going to get raked over the coals over what started out as a speeding ticket.

Its unfortunate todays policeman has so many arm chair quarterbacks but thats the way it is.

The best way to get at the 2k people IMO is watch youtube the week after and start filing charges based on videos online. Then go to the car owners house with a wrecker and a set of handcuffs

Comment

As soon as I saw this posted, I thought to myself, I bet Artos posted this. Sure enough, I was right. Your hatred of mustangs is almost as great as mine of Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
        As soon as I saw this posted, I thought to myself, I bet Artos posted this. Sure enough, I was right. Your hatred of mustangs is almost as great as mine of Democrats.
        careful, someone will call you a racist for using the D word

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
          Really sad deal. I've got what appears to be about an 18 year old running around in my area in a brand new Mustang GT, flying down neighborhood roads at 80+ and blowing through stop signs. The little *****'s buddy in the passenger seat flipped me off the other day... it's just a matter of time, but they will all unfortunately learn the hard way, and spend years in prison.
          We have had one of these. I use to tighten the road down with how we parked to get them to slow down.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            careful, someone will call you a racist for using the D word

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
              We have had one of these. I use to tighten the road down with how we parked to get them to slow down.
              This and I have some old basketballs that I will kick out in front of them.

I hope they get a flat spot in their tires so they remember it as they drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                C4 doenst have a no chase policy. Its more of why chase?

I get that the general public thinks they all need to go to jail and their cars towed. And I agree. However, the moment you start that chase the risks arent worth the reward most times. If the street racer begins to run 100 down the freeway swerving in and out of traffic then kills an innocent person the guy who started the chase, his Sgt, his Department etc are going to get raked over the coals over what started out as a speeding ticket.

Its unfortunate todays policeman has so many arm chair quarterbacks but thats the way it is.

The best way to get at the 2k people IMO is watch youtube the week after and start filing charges based on videos online. Then go to the car owners house with a wrecker and a set of handcuffs
                Well, I will be at Texas 2k. Noted! With the amount of stupid posted to youtube, that's sure seems like the best way to catch them. And take their instruments of stupid.

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                LOL, I share the same disdain. It's not if a Mustang will crash, but when. And if it has a loud exhaust, potential for crash really increases exponentially

Comment

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
                  Calling them democrats is your way of being racist, right.

I’ve been getting real tired of the blatant racism allowed to go on around here.

Then you don’t know what actual racism is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Then you don’t know what actual racism is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Subtle racism is still racism and it’s creeping into the public sphere. People aren’t out here blasting the N-word, but the prejudices are pretty apparent.
                    Last edited by Riceguy; 02-24-2021, 01:25 PM.

Comment

The democrats have widdled racism down to "someone I disagree with".

Comment

I guess riceguy is a Dem ?

Comment

I’ve been getting real tired of the blatant racism allowed to go on around here.
                          Someone holding a gun to your head demanding you interact with fellow TBH'ers? You can always exit stage left.... or right... take your pick.

Comment

Like the yellow 4 banger camaro...you are out of your lane.

He meant they are idiots for standing in the highway & dems come in all flavors which is colorblind.

Wasn't that difficult to decipher & pulling the racist card was...well democrat like.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

He meant they are idiots for standing in the highway & dems come in all flavors which is colorblind.

Wasn't that difficult to decipher & pulling the racist card was...well democrat like.
                              Dilly-dilly!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

The democrats/left have been calling me a whitedevil-racist-white-supremacist-nazi-gun nut- white privileged traitor for the past 4 years......maybe I'm a little de-sensitized to that word right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X