No announcement yet.

Who doesn’t luv Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had some fried spam, but it's been a loooooooong time!

Comment

I ate quite a bit of it in my broke college days. I have tried it a few times in the decades since then, but found I had lost my taste for it somehow. Doesn't seem appetizing at all -aging taste buds maybe....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        I'd almost rather have an MRE
        I don’t know about MRE’s, never had em but I’ll take it over C-rats all day long.

Comment

Love it fried. Pops worse than bacon though.

Comment

It was eat it, or do without when I was a kid. Many nights that we had it, I sat there and looked at my plate until my parents got tired of seeing me sit there. Still get a sick feeling thinking about it... thanks! Balogna is the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              Still get a sick feeling thinking about it... thanks! Balogna is the same way.
              SIR!!! This is a family site, and we won't have that sort of foul talk!

Comment

Nastiest so called meat I ever tried.

Comment

My dad took a spam sandwich, fritos, and thermos of coffee to work....every d a m n day.

Hard Core.

Comment

Been so long since I had any, I can't recall the taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      Been so long since I had any, I can't recall the taste.
                      You aren't missing ANYTHING!!!! LOL!

Comment

Regular Spam is okay out of the can but turns into high class eating when fried.

More than original, I like Tocino. Garlic, Portuguese Sausage and Teriyaki Spam.

The Chorizo, Hot and Black Pepper are okay but I prefer the others.

Comment

Spam salad. Spam grated fine, mayo, sweet relish, and boiled eggs also grated. Mix it all together, makes a great sandwich.

Comment

Loved it in my a lot younger days. It has been so long since I ate it, I did not even know they had flavors.

Comment

Lips and buttholes.

Comment

You will never hear an exact shelf life on the stuff because there are still cans around since it was invented and they are still edible. I believe that was around WWII. I’ve got about 5 cans at the camp in case I run out of everything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X