• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Age him

Hmmm
    Attached Files

No Takers?

Comment

Old enough for a dirt nap. I hate head down aging. Confirmation is hard to see from head down pics.

Comment

4+ with those pics

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          Old enough for a dirt nap. I hate head down aging. Confirmation is hard to see from head down pics.
          I get it! I only had 1 pic of him a couple of weeks ago 1/4 to! He’s an old buck and only travels at night. Pretty sure post mature!

Comment

That body says at least 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              Old enough for a dirt nap.
              I agree but he’s just under 13”! I would let my Grandchildren chootem but that would teach them bad ethics!

Comment

He has two points on one side and three in the other so I dont know whether he us a 2 or 3 years old. Antler point aging... as good as tooth wear and you can do it without killing the deer. Most are 4 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  He has two points on one side and three in the other so I dont know whether he us a 2 or 3 years old. Antler point aging... as good as tooth wear and you can do it without killing the deer. Most are 4 anyway.
                  Definitely not aging by the horns and I do not tooth age either - that’s very old school

He’s just an older buck , post mature by the other pics I discarded.
                  I would like to think he had better antler years but In This part of lavaca county there ain’t much hope of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                    Definitely not aging by the horns and I do not tooth age either - that’s very old school

He’s just an older buck , post mature by the other pics I discarded.
                    I would like to think he had better antler years but In This part of lavaca county there ain’t much hope of that.
                    Yeah he's fully mature. 5 plus forsure and I would guess post mature.

Comment

He 5+ easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X