The 4th List - Sacajawea Sign up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are down to one person left on the current list to share Sacajawea, our travelling trad bow! Since Chunky is out of pocket for a while this year, I have been nominated to run the show in his absence, and until his return!

Here is the list of the rules concerning Sacajawea. If you can abide by these rules, and have not had a chance with her yet, sign up. If not, please pass and let the guys who will keep her legacy going spend the time with her.

1) If you want to be on the list, post up here...but read the requirements and make sure you are willing to commit.

2) Each person on the list is to have the bow for 4 full weekends, then get it shipped to the next person on the list before the next weekend. Ideally, the bow should be shipped on the Monday or Tuesday after your 4th full weekend. While you have the bow, you should post on the sticky thread in the Trad Forum about anything you do with it, even if it is just shooting in your back yard or at a 3D shoot. Pics are always a plus!!!! You should also post up a bio about yourself telling all the reat of us who you are. A big reason for this whole thing is to get more aquainted with all the TBH trad bretheren!

3) You will need to pay for the shipping and insurance ($700) to send the bow forward after you have had your turn.

4) You will need to do this in a timely manner, meaning with in the week after your 4th full weekend with her. You should get the bow to the next person on the list before the 5th weekend comes.

5) You need to be a six point here on TBH This is make sure we get people who are invested enough in traditional archery and the site that they will be around and not run off with our bow. If you are not a six point yet, and you stay with us here, you can be on the next list.

If you do run off with it, Chew will hunt you down and Buff will "sort you out".

6) Once we have 20 new folks signed up, I will choose the order by random drawing. If we get less than 20 qualified volunteers, I will fill the remaining spots with first list members who would like another chance.

I am going to let this thread run for a couple of weeks to make sure everyone gets a chance to see it.

Let the signups begin!

Bisch
    Last edited by Bisch; 03-20-2017, 08:42 PM.

Put me on the list Bisch
    Mark Mosley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Since we've already cussed and discussed it, put me on the list... Just on down it a little. Appreciate you giving me another shot since I had to drop out of my spot on the last one, cuz of the shoulder surgery! Plan on being healed up by the time my number comes up this time! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Well he kinda had to since you have a doctor's note. [emoji40]

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Put me down please Bisch!!! You know what happened the last time I got in on a pass around! ( I shot my biggest hog to date)
          <<<< see pic

Comment

Put me down please!! Thanks Bisch.

Comment

Is there a tube or box that comes with it to keep shipping it in or do you have to make it up as you go along?

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                Is there a tube or box that comes with it to keep shipping it in or do you have to make it up as you go along?

It will come to you in a box. If the box is still in good shape, reuse it. If the box appears beat up by the PO, get a new one to send it on to the next person.

Bisch

Comment

Love to hear the stories from this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
                    Love to hear the stories from this thing.
                    The whole story is right here in a sticky thread in the TBH Trad Forum:

Bisch

Comment

I understand from Buff that this thing is both righty and lefty capable. If that is the case, meaning lefty's can shoot it too, please put me in line

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                        I understand from Buff that this thing is both righty and lefty capable. If that is the case, meaning lefty's can shoot it too, please put me in line

Yes, it is ambidextrous, and can be shot right or left handed.

Bisch

Comment

So far I have the following in the pool (This is not the order of the list. That will be determined by random drawing after there is enough folks signed up to have a full list):

1. TxMark
                          2. spidermonkey
                          3. Randy Madden
                          4. CRM 95
                          5. txpitdog

That is 1/4 of the 20 needed to fill the list. Once I have 20 names, I will draw names out of a hat to determine the order, and it will be posted here, and on the Sacajawea sticky thread.

Bisch

Comment

I'd like to be on the list too

Comment

Id like to be on the list

Comment

Working...
                              X