Weird weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird weather

It was 83 in the blind yesterday afternoon. It was 65 when I got up at 5:00, and it’s now 57. That 65 may be the high today- at least it’s gonna get into the 40s tonight

Meanwhile the fog is so thick you can't see 100 yards in Montgomery County

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Yep, I can see about 60 yards in Nacogdoches . But pleasant 64.
      Good luck fellas

Comment

Exactly, was 89 in my blind near Catarina yesterday. 64 when I left camp this morning. Foggy here too but not bad enough to ruin a hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          Exactly, was 89 in my blind near Catarina yesterday. 64 when I left camp this morning. Foggy here too but not bad enough to ruin a hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Where you at near Catarina? We are about 5 miles ne of it. I’m missing this weekend for a wedding but the guys down there said 92 on his truck yesterday. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Im so tired of the fog this year. Seems its been every day for two months now in Brenham.

For yall hunting, good luck. I hope that cooler weather gets em moving for yall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I got up with all intentions of hunting this morning. Walked out on the camp porch at 4 am. Thermometer said 69. Grabbed a couple of packs of deer steaks from the freezer and went back to bed. Fighting mosquitoes in December isn’t enjoyable hunting for me.

At least we will have a nice breakfast with fried deer steaks and eggs.

Comment

I’ve got flowers blooming and tomatoes in the garden. Not normal.

Comment

It was like foggy in Burnet until 8:00am. Couldn’t see more than 50 yards or so. Ironically, there has been tons of deer movement in this weird weather.

Comment

Cloudy and 67 out be Lake Sam Rayburn. I should be bass fishing instead of deer hunting right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post
                      I’ve got flowers blooming and tomatoes in the garden. Not normal.
                      Same here. Tired of picking them dam tomatoes. My plants are 6' tall and 6' wide. More tomatoes than I care to deal with anymore.

Comment

Weird this morning in Kimble…beautiful sunrise, fog rolled in so thick I could barely make out shapes at the feeders. Had a shooter 8 at the feeder until about 5 minutes before the fog lifted.

Comment

Currently bow hunting a ladder stand in shorts and t-shirt in Leon County. Feels not right in December. Wish it were 10 degrees cooler at least.

Comment

Almost like living in Texas....crazy for sure.

Comment

Push it south. It was 89 yesterday...

Comment

Working...
                              X