• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got on them again

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
      When I see Okarchie I think fried chicken and okra! GOOD STUFF!

I haven’t fished in months but I may try to get out for a bit today.

Jason
      We had a couple chickens. Okra. And chili cheese nachos delivered to the brewery across the street so we could watch the game!! Today was fun. They beat down 50 and had some hammers!! I love LOP in the winter!!

Comment

I went to Lake Fork yesterday afternoon for a couple of hours. We finally located the fish the last hour we were there and caught 10.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone here running an Ultrex and Livescope? Looking at the mounting options. I want it attached to the Ultrex so it all pulls out of the water together when I’m ready to move but I want to be able to control the LS when the motor is on spot lock.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
            Anyone here running an Ultrex and Livescope? Looking at the mounting options. I want it attached to the Ultrex so it all pulls out of the water together when I’m ready to move but I want to be able to control the LS when the motor is on spot lock.
            I've got the All Aboard all sync. Great mount. Also check out Low Pro mount.

Comment

Mines mounted on the TM shaft! I wouldn’t have it any other way

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                Mines mounted on the TM shaft! I wouldn’t have it any other way
                I just figured with Spot lock and the motor moving around it would harder to use

Comment

I just figured with Spot lock and the motor moving around it would harder to use
                  I don’t remember what brand my mount is, but it mounts on the Ultrex and moves independently of the actual shaft.

Comment

My new Ultrex was acting up yesterday. I would be spot locked and it would beep and turn off spot lock without me touching anything. It happened at least 5 times. Any idea what the problem could be?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                      My new Ultrex was acting up yesterday. I would be spot locked and it would beep and turn off spot lock without me touching anything. It happened at least 5 times. Any idea what the problem could be?

Could be bad pedal? Spot lock automatically switches to manual if it thinks you touched the pedal.

Comment

I just got back from Fork and it worked much better today. It unspot locked once, if I didn't accidentally touch the remote.

Comment

Check out the All Aboard Marine all synch. You can run it tied to the TM shaft or independent and it comes up and deploys along with the trolling motor.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post

Mine did that when I first bought it. It was a known problem and mine was repaired on warranty.

Comment

Shorts and Crocs in December!! WTH!! 50 more took a ride today. Not the size fish we had Friday though! Still had a great mess of fillets!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                Shorts and Crocs in December!! WTH!! 50 more took a ride today. Not the size fish we had Friday though! Still had a great mess of fillets!
                                50 more took a ride [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X