• Time
  • Show
Clear All

VPN Recomendations

Anyone have recommendations on a VPN

IP Vanish is good.

https://www.ipvanish.com/blackfriday...8aAggsEALw_wcB

Comment

How many users? Why VPN in this day and age vs bio?.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KoonceCrushed View Post

I will second IPVanish. Have used them for years since dropping DirecTV and streaming TV. No limit on the number of devices that can log on to a membership so you can cover your entire family for pennies a day.

Comment

I have Express VPN. No complaints, main reason I got it was to stream the Astros on MLB.

Comment

I switched from PIA to Nord

Comment

I've used ip vanish for years

Comment

I've used PIA for years.

Comment

A while ago, I struggled with the same problem. I bought a proxy but didn't read the instructions carefully.

Comment

It is a good thing, but with a proxy server is much easier; the main thing is to choose a good server. I bought a proxy, but I did not read the instructions carefully. Every site I tried to open was just blocked. I used one of the sites to unblock it, and it worked. I have since learned that I need to read everything about the product I buy. A friend of mine got me interested in https://soax.com/ and told me he had worked with them. I would suggest you contact your proxy company. I am thankful that I realized the importance of internet security.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                      I have Express VPN. No complaints, main reason I got it was to stream the Astros on MLB.
                      Been using Express for years too. Main reason, Rangers, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X