X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early word is Rattler is going to ASU.

Comment

Nobody knows right now if it is a good hire or not. If he goes 8-4 next year and improves beyond that the following year, I think we can all agree that the program would be trending in the right direction. He has been a winner everywhere he has gone. No reason to think he won't continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        I'm not sure why they'd want him. He buckles under pressure.
        I would disagree here. I was watching some of last years plays with him and there were multiple times he was about to be sacked and held his composure and made a completion down field while taking a hit afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
          I also heard some rumblings online about him going to Oregon so he could stick it to Riley for benching him

Comment

Lincoln Riley interview with Joe Klatt

https://twitter.com/CFBONFOX/status/...374891520?s=20

Comment

We don’t need that guy, but he would play Riley every year

Comment

On a similar subject. I feel like coaches leaving during the season is setting a bad example. It messes with the way the players are thinking and can completely ruin there mentality. Schools talk about loyalty, integrity, and family and when a bigger paycheck comes up coaches leave. I feel like all this stuff needs to happen in the off season, after the championship game, so no one has this hanging over there head during the season. Greed is a powerful emotion.

Anyone have some intelligent thoughts on this?

Comment

**** asu, they’re trying to kick Kyle Rittenhouse out of “online college”, because he’s a “killer”…..an acquitted killer, but they scared.

Comment

Keep Rattler FAR Away.

I'll ride with King, Weigmann, Calzada (Third where he belongs)

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Lincoln Riley interview with Joe Klatt

https://twitter.com/CFBONFOX/status/...374891520?s=20
                      Riley says in that interview that his first contact with USC was 11:00 on Sunday morning after Bedlam. So they negotiated the contract, he talked to his family and accepted by early that afternoon? Hmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
                        Rattler to A&M you heard it here first

I hope you are wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
                          On a similar subject. I feel like coaches leaving during the season is setting a bad example. It messes with the way the players are thinking and can completely ruin there mentality. Schools talk about loyalty, integrity, and family and when a bigger paycheck comes up coaches leave. I feel like all this stuff needs to happen in the off season, after the championship game, so no one has this hanging over there head during the season. Greed is a powerful emotion.

Anyone have some intelligent thoughts on this?
                          I agree and BTW, Joel Klatt and Lincoln Riley talk about that in the interview Smart linked to.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            Riley says in that interview that his first contact with USC was 11:00 on Sunday morning after Bedlam. So they negotiated the contract, he talked to his family and accepted by early that afternoon? Hmmmm....
                            There may not have been contact between Riley and USC but I bet there was contact with his agent and USC long before that. The agent then gives Riley the download. That way Riley and any other coach for that matter says, I have not spoken with USC...
                            Last edited by lanceodom; 11-30-2021, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                              There may not have been contact between Riley and USC but I bet there was contact with his agent and USC long before that.
                              Good point, so I guess technically he wasn't lying with that statement

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                I hope you are wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                come on Johnny Manziel 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X