No announcement yet.

Yuengling Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 'unobtainable until now' has always been a great marketing ploy.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Who remembers one of the first to get a Coors distributorship in Texas...Waco to be exact? A famous football player. No Googling allowed!
      Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
      Don't know the answer to that ?, but I do remember it being a thing to make a flying trip up I-20 to Terrell and back on more than one occasion.
      Bob Lilly.

I also remember in college asking people from Colorado to bring back a case when they returned from break.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
        You youngsters probably don’t remember this but there was a time you couldn’t get Coors here. Any time someone would drive to Colorado they would load down with Coors and bring it home for friends and family, it was all the rage. Now look where it is!
        Yes but here is the deal with Coors from Albuquerque north as apposed to what we get here in the south. Coors out of Golden is kept cold delivered cold throughout the rocky mountain region. The Coors we get here is not. The flavor is completely different. The Coors we get down here is not even close to as good as the Coors you get up there. Next time you take a trip up there ice some down bring it home then do a side by side taste test with some Coors you by locally.

Comment

the Pilsner and lager to me are unexceptional...
          the Flight, for you health conscience, is a way better Mich Ultra...
          their Octoberfest is actually pretty dang good...
          to me though, their Seasonal beer theyre doing with Hershey's is actually the standout. had it this weekend and thought it was really good and about at Pa as it gets!

Comment

when i drank it was one of my favorite beers.
            Lager only or specialty runs only.
            in PA it was the frat beer.
            Its the free beer in Florida on cruise ship excursions.

Beer is beer. Miller Bud Shiner. They all have a following

Beer reviews are like A-holes everyone has one

Comment

Flight is a Michelob ultra that tastes like beer. I'm a fan.

Comment

Working...
              X