Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PigOPs View Post
    Am I missing something?

Yeah you are. Looks like the mods deleted the posts so I can see how mine looks out of place now. I don’t want to derail the thread any further than it was. Carry on with your Mathews discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      That makes some sense, but I have a Moser (large) nose. I also don’t have a very long draw, so that string angle probably isn’t as noticeable.

I love that little short ******* so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL...The Moser nose probably helps a lot there. Shoot what fits and feels good to you. Accuracy is all about consistent repetition and muscle memory. Fit and feel are a big part of that . Longer 32-34 ata is where its at for me since I have to drag it around the wide Smart face and buckethead ..

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
        Yep...all this talk about accuracy...there's certainly a place for longer ATA and they are more accurate but 99% of my harvesting is less than 30 yards. I'll never see any accuracy advantages the longer ATA affords and neither will the majority of people that bowhunt at that yardage.
        I'll be trading my V3 31 for the 29. It's supposed to be here tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1.25" on each end and .03 total pounds (4.5 versus 4.47 lbs) . ...I'm not seeing enough advantage in the downsize to justify the cost involved with a new bow. Where do you see the advantage? Getting your bow in your bow case easier?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I used to have waaaaay too many myself....but at age 42, I decided to cut them back......for marriage preservation reasons.
          Probably a piece of advise there that I should listen to. As my wife likes to point out, its not the number of hobbies, its the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
            If I cannot find an Atlas in stock soon…will be shooting the v3x
            I have a couple

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
              Probably a piece of advise there that I should listen to. As my wife likes to point out, its not the number of hobbies, its the cost.

And the time away...

Of course now that I am home more and pester her, she's like don't you need to go to the lease soon?..

Comment

New Mathews V3X

Posted on wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  1.25" on each end and .03 total pounds (4.5 versus 4.47 lbs) . ...I'm not seeing enough advantage in the downsize to justify the cost involved with a new bow. Where do you see the advantage? Getting your bow in your bow case easier?
                  I hunt out of trees not a box. Long walks. Confidence. Preference. And because if I don't like it I'll try something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                    If I cannot find an Atlas in stock soon…will be shooting the v3x
                    Not sure where you are.. but Archery Country in Austin had 1 or 2 last weekend.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

The guys selling their '18/'19/'20 Mathews to get the V3X what should us used bow buyers be looking for?

Out of the Traverse, Triax, Vertix, VXR, Halon which one(s) should we be on the lookout for?

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                        The guys selling their '18/'19/'20 Mathews to get the V3X what should us used bow buyers be looking for?

Out of the Traverse, Triax, Vertix, VXR, Halon which one(s) should we be on the lookout for?
                        All of them. Depends what you prefer. I’d go Vertix and newer(vxr, V3) personally, to get the switchweight system.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post

I would look for a Vertix. I felt it was as good as the VXR/V3, and it should be the cheapest of the 3 since it is the oldest.

I would pass on the Halon series... as once they got to the triax...it was a different feel.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/hY4VmFe9Lp8 Watch till the end.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                              https://youtu.be/hY4VmFe9Lp8 Watch till the end.
                              Link doesn't work.

Comment

Is this the 2021/2022 Mathews “Bash The New Bow” thread? Seems to happen every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X