• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife raves about our Cosori.
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I thought this was going to be another fad that was going to be sold in the next garage sale, but that hasn’t happened. It has now been a year and it typically gets used at least once a week.

Comment

The jury is still out on the one we bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ninja Foodi da bomb. If you get it from BB&B you can use one of their coupons.

Comment

I don’t own an air fryer and probably never will. I’m not a fan of a cluttered countertop so, unless it can be easily hidden or built in, i probably don’t own it. I’ve heard that you can use the convection setting on your oven to do the same thing but I’ve never found this to work (user incompetence, I’m sure).

Nevertheless, when I DO decide to invest in an appliance or piece of equipment, I apply the “buy once, cry once” philosophy and invest in quality. That said, I like Breville products for their quality and design functionality. They tend to be a little more complicated to use but I’ve found that this because they perform a greater number of factions rather than because they are needlessly complicated or pourly designed.

Comment

Does it clean as easy as a black iron pan ?

Comment

We do not have a convection setting on our oven by the way. And yes on the cluttered counter top, that is one of the reasons we have not purchased one yet.

Comment

I use a gourmia 8 quarts. Can cook a whole chicken. In 50 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                    We do not have a convection setting on our oven by the way. And yes on the cluttered counter top, that is one of the reasons we have not purchased one yet.
                    You already answered my answer. We got one cause we didn’t have a convection feature. We don’t like the space it takes up on the counter. We use it often. Might have just bought a new oven in hindsight.

Comment

My wife did a lot of research on them and ended up buying a Cuisinart air fryer. We use it more than any other appliance in the kitchen.

The Air Fryer Toaster Oven with Grill makes french fries, bakes cookies, sears steaks & even warms leftovers. Bring next-generation cooking to your countertop.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                        My wife did a lot of research on them and ended up buying a Cuisinart air fryer. We use it more than any other appliance in the kitchen.

https://www.cuisinart.com/shopping/a..._ovens/toa-60/
                        I have a Cuisinart about a model below that one and use it two or three times a week (at least). I also have one of the basket type air fryers and use that on occasion but use the Cuisinart a lot more often.

Comment

We use our ninja almost every day…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@critter69 Hey, I work for Breville. I have a coupon code I can give you. If you'd like it,. Send me a PM. I'd be happy to help!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Not too sure of the brand as I'll have to check once I'm back at the house but we have one that's an air fryer, rotisserie, and dehydrator. We use the air fryer a lot. Mostly for the kids as we've made everything from wings to grilled cheese in it. We probably use it 3-4 times a week for different things.

Comment

Working...
                              X