CZ TSO anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CZ TSO anyone ?

got one ? i do , but it's so pretty , i hardly ever shoot it , i really don't want to scratch it up... i'd put it right up there with my STI.. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2aY-5y-FxY"]CZ TSO 9mm - YouTube[/ame]

My dad had one for a bit and man it was sweet. Sub 2lb trigger, heavy and the flattest shooting pistol I’ve ever shot. But a very niche gun especially if you’re not into competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best shooting pistol I ever shot!

Comment

I had a Shadow 2, and that thing was fancy enough I refused to take it out and use it like it was meant to be. Amazing shooting pistol though!

Comment

yeah, I love it , but i do baby it ... been carrying a rock island armory 1911 or my khar ct9 at the ranch ... the 1911 has a parkerized type finish and it's getting banged up pretty bad already ... the khar has a SS slide so it's not so bad ... then again i can buy two of each for the price of the cz ... i had the intention of going back into shooting matches when i bought it a few years ago , then my eyesight went to crap within 6 months .. back sight got blurry , then front site , now everything under 6 feet is blurry ... sucks getting old!

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
            yeah, I love it , but i do baby it ... been carrying a rock island armory 1911 or my khar ct9 at the ranch ... the 1911 has a parkerized type finish and it's getting banged up pretty bad already ... the khar has a SS slide so it's not so bad ... then again i can buy two of each for the price of the cz ... i had the intention of going back into shooting matches when i bought it a few years ago , then my eyesight went to crap within 6 months .. back sight got blurry , then front site , now everything under 6 feet is blurry ... sucks getting old!

I sold mine after my boy went to school. Stopped shooting matches. I totally understand the eyesight issue. You can put a optic on it pretty easy and it’s pretty sweet.

Comment

CZ's are great shooting pistols from triggers to weight distribution

AO1-LD stays on target

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
                I sold mine after my boy went to school. Stopped shooting matches. I totally understand the eyesight issue. You can put a optic on it pretty easy and it’s pretty sweet.

yeah .. i already bought the mount for it ... i'm going to be forced into red dots eventually ...

Comment

I have enjoyed my EDC CZ Remi 40 S&W compact... for a little gun, it sure shoots good and is one of those guns that just fits me. It shoots where I'm looking... Had several (have) 1911's and can't shoot any of them quickly worth a flip... They're not "natural" for me. Have to "aim" em consciously to do any good with 'em... My full size Sigs are natural for me and that little CZ is too...

Comment

Nice! I almost snagged one in 40 SW high capacity before I got the RIA 2011 TAC Ultra FS HC - 45 ACP a while back.

He who dies with the most toys wins

Comment

Working...
                    X