No announcement yet.

Perfect conditions or no thank you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took off work early yesterday and ran to my stand. Unfortunately I saw nothing

Comment

Originally posted by LovinTxHuntin View Post
      I took off work early yesterday and ran to my stand. Unfortunately I saw nothing
      but you were not gonna kill one at work....

Comment

I toughed it out and climbed the tree. North wind blowing 20 mph steady and gusting higher than that at times. Was cold and didn't see a single deer. But, it did motivate me to identify a great spot to put a popup in for this setup so there's that. And it was time in the tree, so you can't beat that.

Comment

Taking one of my boys rifle hunting, that weather is perfect!
          Bow hunting in the rain, more specifically tracking in the rain.
          I’ll pass on that.

Comment

Ya cant shoot them from the couch. Get out there.

Comment

Moisture or extreme cold (unless it is pouring down) will put me in one of my pop-ups vs the preferred tree stands. Unless it is poring down rain I will be hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                They were on their feet this morning in Cooke. Killed my biggest ever this morning.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                Nice!

Comment

All I have to say is this: The best hunting weather happens between October 1 and January 20 WTFFFFFF get out there you lazy bastages [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HUNT!! Especially if you can get in a decent covered blind. Even if not, with today's gear you can sit out for a couple hours and be fine. I vote make chili then go out.

Comment

I like to still hunt on days like today. Wind muffles the noise . Light drizzle gets em moving..

Comment

Working...
                      X