Tbh "top shot"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbh "top shot"

I recently attended a benefit match for a local Fire Department that was based off of the TV show Top Shot. The match had 5 stages and every competitor used the match provided weapons for each stage. Each stage was a different weapon and consisted of shotgun, archery, sling shot, axe throwing, and 22lr pistol. Long story short, the match was good fun and resulted in a good amount of money being raised.

So I had a thought, what about putting on a similar event to benefit a TBHer in need or a mutually agreed upon cause. We could have a similar match layout with provided weapons/ammo or a bring your own stuff format. Stages can be just about anything or we could go with more hunting geared stuff, deer rifle, bow, pistol, and shotgun.

Again, this is just an idea I had and there would be a good deal of ground work to make it happen. So I wanted to see if there is any interest in holding an event before I start making calls to ranges for availability.

I need input on location, weapons/stages, sponsors, catering, time of year, benefactor(s), etc.

Thanks for reading and God bless.

Sounds like fun

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

I really like the idea!

Comment

Sounds like a great idea! To answer some of your questions, I would think central would allow more participation. As far as catering and sponsors I would start right here!

Comment

i guess i better make myself available for that

Comment

I'll do it

Comment

I would be all over that, would be a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                  i guess i better make myself available for that
                  Well Played!!

Comment

We did one of these at Thanksgiving some years back with the family and it was a blast. Make it happen!

Comment

I’m interested. Could make a fun day out of it.

Comment

I would be interested as well

Comment

I’d make a trip to have some fun or even watch.

Comment

Working...
                          X