Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round Top Inn, Round Top Tx. has anyone stayed here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round Top Inn, Round Top Tx. has anyone stayed here?

as stated above, I need to book a place at Round top inn in Round top in May for a wedding. has anyone stayed here before and prefer any of the houses? I believe there are 5 to choose from, thanks!...

oh and I DO NOT have to stay here so please let me know if there are any other options nearby that are better!

How many people I am from there?

Comment

Depends on how much you want to spend. The bed and breakfast are nice, which is the only places there, but higher than a basic hotel that would be 15-25 minutes away in brenham or la grange. We put our wedding party at the wellspring retreat and they really enjoyed it. We stayed at the hotel st. Vincent. Or, the round top inn is right in the middle of round top.

Comment

please give recommendations for a weekend road trip to round top. must sees and dos ? in may of 2021
        thanks

Comment

ttt

Comment

Fun place to go, lots of options for B&B's. Usually good music going on at various venues, ALWAYS great places to eat like Royers and others. There is Festival Hill which is an amazing concert hall if you have not been before. They are more hit and miss on what is going on there. Lots of boutique shops up and down Hwy 237 and short drive to Fayetteville for more small town fun. Also have the Burton Cotton Gin not far and Brenham is just up the road as well to give more things. Depends on what you want....

Comment

Royers is a must if you can get a table. Worth the wait.
              Theres a new brewery up the road in between Round Top and La Grange called La Grange Brewing Company that also has wine and mead.
              Garden Company is good and so is Stone Cellar. Stone cellar usually has live music.
              Go walk around Henkel Square, Ellis Motel is a cool little bar.

Comment

thanks guys

anything else ?

Comment

Working...
                X