favorite broadhead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

favorite broadhead?

whats your favorite broadhead? gonna be using a recurve going for whitetail and pigs

I haven't killed anything with my recurve yet. First year to bring it to the feild.But I'm leaning towards the Zwickey Eskimo. I know these experienced Trad. Guys will point you the right way

Comment

My favorite is one that will fly good and I can get sharp. Right now I use Grizzly's, but have used many other ones that have preformed well. It's all personal preference.
      There probably been more animals killed with Zwickey's than any other broadhead

Comment

I use and love the German Kinetic Silverflame broadheads. Everybody thinks I am crazy for spending so much money on broadheads, but they perform GREAT!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

I've used a bunch, best built head I've used is the abowyers, but I've kill the most with your plain jane Magnus I & II's and haven't wrecked one yet. Just put something sharp in the pump station and it will do the deed

I should add that I do chisel my points to avoid tip roll and my favorite design is anything 3-1 like the grizzles or brown bears
          Last edited by jreyna920; 10-02-2013, 08:27 AM.

Comment

For ease of sharpening and arrow flight I like the Wensel Woodsman elite. For the damage they do I like the Zephyr Sasquatch with the bleeders.

Comment

Grizzly and tusker single bevels for me

Comment

Viking broadhead 200grain by Schmeisser Archery

Comment

175 gr simmons tigersharks!

Comment

Abowyer Wapiti's, the older 145 gr.

Comment

VPA 3 blade 175 gr.

Comment

I only have 15 traditional kills no where near the other men on this site but i really like magnus 11 2 blade traditional heads and like the muzzy phntom 200 grain heads both have worked for me and both get shaving sharp using an accu sharpener

Comment

Ribtek 160's.....easy to sharpen and fly great.

Comment

Where can u get ribtek I can't find them anymore

Comment

Most of the animals that I have killed have been killed with the 175 grain Woodsman Elite, 2nd would be the Zwicky Eskimos and I'm going to try out the Badgers this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X