Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
    How did it go???????????
    I've been wondering the same thing, but I think I know the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      nope, not with a good one.

Lures only, Steve Hillman is it

Chunking meat and a good time even if the fish dont bight....Sharky Marquez at outcast charters
      Plenty of great guides besides hillman

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
        Plenty of great guides besides hillman
        Steve has fished my wife's company 2 or 3 times with great success. Myself and two TBHrs fished with him late last year and had an OUTSTANDING trip and laughed our collective aces off. A table full of fish was a bonus.

Add that the fact he agreed to meet us half way to tomball with shrimp when they still had the seafood business and I think he's a stand up guy.

I would fish with him again and recommend him to anyone who doesn't want to soak shrimp on the jetty like most every other "guide" down there

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Greg Francis in West Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            I've been wondering the same thing, but I think I know the answer.
            Me too.

Comment

Did I miss him selling something cheap again. Lol.

Comment

Scott Wallace is a Captain and fellow TBH’er.

We offer all-inclusive guided bay fishing tours from Freeport to Land Cut chasing Redtail and catching trout.

I know it’s late, but like someone mentioned it may be a good idea to add reputable guides.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                  Ben Boudreaux - (713) 303-1095. Tell him Estes sent you.
                  Ben tell him Coach Harvey sent you and you want the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Steve has fished my wife's company 2 or 3 times with great success. Myself and two TBHrs fished with him late last year and had an OUTSTANDING trip and laughed our collective aces off. A table full of fish was a bonus.

Add that the fact he agreed to meet us half way to tomball with shrimp when they still had the seafood business and I think he's a stand up guy. A while lot of gu

I would fish with him again and recommend him to anyone who doesn't want to soak shrimp on the jetty like most every other "guide" down there

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                    WOW!!!! Most every other guide down here soaks shrimp at the jetties WOW . There are a lot of artificial only guides here. I say do your home work get about 5 or 6 names , call them and tell them what your expectations , are most guides are more than happy to steer you in the right direction if they are booked or do not fish they way you would like to fish.

Comment

Another vote for Hillman.... dude is an absolute blast to fish with, believe I was laughing more than fishing. That boy is comical, definitely not the guy to go with though if you get bent easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Another vote for Hillman.... dude is an absolute blast to fish with, believe I was laughing more than fishing. That boy is comical, definitely not the guy to go with though if you get bent easy.

Same experience here. Dude is something else. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don’t want to talk him up too much, but if you want to fish with someone funny, fish with Coy Witherspoon.
                          He was born and raised in Anahuac, TX, and has fished galveston, trinity, and east bay for over 40 years. I would put him up against any guide for that area.
                          Last edited by Rubi513; 05-06-2021, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Got several friends who are guides in Galveston, but I would never ask them to fish with you

Comment

Working...
                            X