Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have killed that sucker and had it for lunch

Comment

Sooooo............did the cover scent work?

Comment

LOL funny stuff

Comment

Great cover scent

Comment

Well fellas, the golden shower didn't work I guess. A couple of doe out of range. Talk about leaving with a "sour taste in the mouth".

I did draw back on that little rat a few times and he just wouldn't be still long enough. He'll be there tomorrow, I'm sure of it!

Comment

Big scary hunter scared the pee out of the little guy lol. That is pretty funny though

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
                Hahahaha I hate those dudes when Im on stand! They are always trying to get in my lap or something or goin over me and knockin acorns down on my head! And last year I swatted at one that was about to join me in the tripod and he went up over me and knocked a pecan down from like ten feet up over me and hit me square in the "pecans" ! lol
                LMAO... had to laugh at that. So when will we be seeing bottled squirrel pee for scent cover at Academy?

Comment

Haahaa that's good stuff right there

Comment

Goin back for seconds huh.!

Comment

I had a squirrel get mad at me after i shot at it and missed . He went up my tree and threw a acorn and hit me in the head! But this! Bahahahahahaha

Comment

Every time I hear squirrel stories on here that are funny I link it to Smart's 3 legged squirrel debacle.

Somebody post if they can.

Op that is hilarious.

Comment

You just be the only TBH brother that has been baptized by a squirrel--that makes you unique!!!

Comment

This is hilarious!!! Old thread and bumping it up. Your welcome!

Comment

Sword fight?

Comment

Be glad it wasn't a buzzard taking a Biden on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X