Wireless pet fence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless pet fence

I need recommendations for a wireless pet fence. Something that’ll have a radius out to 3-400’
    TBH is a great resource for these type of things compared to customer reviews online.
    Thanks in advance

We have one from TSC, our idiot, I mean dog, keep drinking digging out.
    This fixed it. She doesn't have full run of backyard anymore, but she still has pleanty of room

What I like, it we can just bring the base with us to the ranch and plug it in and good to go

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't do it. Have had 2 different friends who's dogs got out and hit by car.

Comment

We have this one from TSC and it has been great. He knows his boundaries and even chasing his frisbee in front yard he will not cross the line.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had invisible fence brand and worked great for us and at that time we lived on a highway. But the dog will need to be trained for boundaries.

Comment

I’ve had a couple of them. The last one we got from Walmart. The reason that I’ve had to get a couple was because we left the plug in part outside and it got wet. The last one, I ran the wires up with the phone lines and through the attic to a bedroom.
            I recommend running the outside perimeter wire through some poly pipe ( water sprinkler hose) and then burying. I’ve had gophers bite the wire and you have to run a whole new line.

Comment

I’ve had the in ground wire fence. In 15 years the dog got out twice. You have to obviously train them. I did and it worked great.

Comment

We have the wireless pet safe brand. Works great for us.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

I have the buried wire fence. I believe it’s a sportsman brand. It works great! I 3 Lacys and 1 Blue Heeler. Once they are trained they stay in the perimeter. My dogs have about three acres to roam. The only negative is the transmitter collars will wear out from them laying around and rubbing it on concrete. Other than that it is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe H View Post
                      We have this one from TSC and it has been great. He knows his boundaries and even chasing his frisbee in front yard he will not cross the line.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                      This one, keeps my dog within an acre. Hasn't failed after 6 years. I did have to purchase a new collar one time but not the entire system which I liked. It was around 300 bucks if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X