No announcement yet.

Hubby, wifey tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have my wife's name on my arm. She has my signature with an infinity sign on her foot. We drank a little too much on a fishing trip to Baffin and ended up in a tattoo shop. Only one either of us has. I don't think that silly tattoo matters as much to either of us as it should. Sometimes we probably regret getting them, but only because they're not very unique, at least mine is not. If something happened to us, I'd just have to find another Jennie....there were a ****load of them born in the seventies and eighties....I'll have tons of options.

But I agree with Hart8. If my marriage was lost, some silly tattoo would be the least of my worries. Hell, halving up my assets would be bad enough, but losing the one person in this world that would die for me, despite sometimes wanting to kill me herself...that would be the worst. We've fought too hard to give up now and I ain't got the energy to train another one.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      I have my wife's name on my arm. She has my signature with an infinity sign on her foot. We drank a little too much on a fishing trip to Baffin and ended up in a tattoo shop. Only one either of us has. I don't think that silly tattoo matters as much to either of us as it should. Sometimes we probably regret getting them, but only because they're not very unique, at least mine is not. If something happened to us, I'd just have to find another Jennie....there were a ****load of them born in the seventies and eighties....I'll have tons of options.

But I agree with Hart8. If my marriage was lost, some silly tattoo would be the least of my worries. Hell, halving up my assets would be bad enough, but losing the one person in this world that would die for me, despite sometimes wanting to kill me herself...that would be the worst. We've fought too hard to give up now and I ain't got the energy to train another one.

Better yet, there were plenty of Jennies born in the 90's

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        At the same time as some of Curt's daughters!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          They will have something in common and likely get along great

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

He could even reach into the 2000’s. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The whole tattoo looks something like this right???

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

He's lucky that sweet innocent looker of a wife doesn't trade his 48 yo arse in on two 24s, herself..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  He's lucky that sweet innocent looker of a wife doesn't trade his 48 yo arse in on two 24s, herself..
                  It certainly cuts both ways!!

Comment

Don’t do it. Please

Comment

Heck we all saw your dooms day prepper inventory....giving up half, you would still be fine.

Comment

She catch any rats for you? Thay would be real love! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My buddy is originally from Arizona and got bluebonnets tattooed and his wife whose from Texas got saguaro cactus blossoms. Both of them have a lot of tattoos so it blends in well and a good way to do it imo.

Comment

I wore my wedding ring for 16 years till the shank broke. Felt naked without it for weeks. After a month or so I had my wife's signature tattooed on my ring finger. Wish i had done it sooner. Never worry about breaking a ring, hanging it on something or losing it.

Comment

god no

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

She met me when I was 25. No way in hell she’d go through all that again![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X