X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
    Tree holding up good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I'm jealous. That is one of the best looking oaks I have ever seen. Can only imagine how much climbing a 10yr old could do when momma wasn't looking.

Comment

7 degrees in Bandera this morning, with 4-5” of snow on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
        Been watching the news this morning. The Houston area folks without power for extended time are due to down lines and such. At least thats what the news is saying. They are getting calls telling the power companies to roll the blackout to another neighborhood and they can’t because its a separate issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many people are without power in the Houston area they don’t need to roll blackouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          So many people are without power in the Houston area they don’t need to roll blackouts.

Yepp. Not long after posting that, my power went out. And i libe a half mile from an Entergy substation

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Sounds like it's raining in Clear Lake. Everything is already melting.
            Here in Sweet City as well. It’s going to get real slick after dark

Comment

78 hours without power here in Gillespie county. Gonna attempt a backflip in a speedo when it comes back on

Comment

My 75 yo secretary’s pipes froze last night so with a 5:30 phone call I went to take her to her daughter’s. Then I delivered a cord of wood to my BIL and SIL this morning, in town with rolling blackouts. My dad and I spent all day cutting and splitting yesterday. Now we have two spots where large cedars have knocked the fence down, luckily the cows are behaving. Going to be fun in the morning. Stay safe everyone!

Comment

Can someone provide an update of what we should expect on Wednesday/Thursday? Some reports I’m seeing showing freezing rain, some show up to 8” of snow...I’m in East Texas for what it’s worth. Just curious what’s coming next

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    Can someone provide an update of what we should expect on Wednesday/Thursday? Some reports I’m seeing showing freezing rain, some show up to 8” of snow...I’m in East Texas for what it’s worth. Just curious what’s coming next
                    Two more storms. One over night tomorrow and another during the evening wed. Some models show it freezing rain. Others show it snow. No good agreement except it ain't gonna be good either way. Thursday morning close to single digits again
                    Last edited by GarGuy; 02-15-2021, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Power just came on the wife said. (I’m at work, I PRAY it stays on so I can finally get sleep when I get off)

Magnolia area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ours came back on this morning at 12:30, hopefully it will stay on.

Comment

Our power came on around midnight, I got up at 4 to make coffee and it went back out [emoji35] . Water went out around midnight as well

Comment

We’ve not lost power at all yet. Considering myself very lucky with my pool pumps and all. I think we’re on same grid as the hospital which is why we’ve not lost it??

Comment

We finally lost power about 45 minutes ago. About 15% of our substation area is out and upshur rural has about 25% out across the board.

Comment

Got power back overnight. House is warming up and WiFi works. Got water back and flowing too. Outside faucets are frozen hope it’s not too bad when they thaw in a couple days. Round two coming tonight per the news

Comment

Working...
                                X