Jussie Smollet must be his hero.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jussie Smollet must be his hero.

Idiot might have got away with it except for that pesky camera.

Police officers at Texas A&M University announced this week that an alleged racial hate crime was actually a hoax perpetrated by the crime's supposed victim. Isaih Martin, a senior at the university, told police in June that he found racist notes on the hood of his car.

What I don't get is who gives a crud even if someone did leave him a note?
    What recourse do white people have when they're called a cracker or honkie? Can we file a police report and have people kicked out of school and fired from their jobs?

Comment

He should be expelled and told never come back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I hope they sent him packing. He doesnt deserve a degree from a University he sought to harm. Racism is so bad in America they have to fake hate crimes.

Comment

Our country is so wonderful that 99% of hate crimes are fake.......Merica !!

Comment

I still say these hoaxers should receive whatever punishment or at least legal hassle would have befallen an actual perp if they'd been caught.

this includes rape hoaxers

Comment

THIS however is a "hate crime"

yet, crickets

Comment

Dude should have his *** kicked all the way to the bus station!

Comment

and another "hate crime"

Wild video has emerged of a bizarre stabbing on a Queens subway in which two men were attacked by a knife-wielding stranger, police said. The partially caught on video brawl began on the 7 train wh…

Comment

Obviously too stupid to be attending college. It’s a shame he got in and someone qualified didn’t.

Comment

They all cry wolf, when they open their big mouths a lie is surely to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        Obviously too stupid to be attending college. It’s a shame he got in and someone qualified didn’t.
                        Yep!

Comment

Working...
                        X