GOP convention in Houston cancelled by Turner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOP convention in Houston cancelled by Turner

He says..he hopes its not seen as political.....

bahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

But those protests were allowed and encouraged

Houston you deserve everything you voted for

Imagine that...

Comment

Jerk..................

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        He says..he hopes its not seen as political.....

Houston you deserve everything you voted for

Comment

Where's our glorious governor on this???? ... sittin' on his hands AGAIN!! What a worthless piece of crap! He's let Dora the explorer and now Sylvester the crooked cat mayor **** all down his neck... no backbone Abbott strikes again.

Comment

I wasn't a Buzbee fan, but it would be interesting to see how he would have handled this and the rodeo.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Where's our glorious governor on this???? ... sittin' on his hands AGAIN!! What a worthless piece of crap! He's let Dora the explorer and now Sylvester the crooked cat mayor **** all down his neck... no backbone Abbott strikes again.
              This!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                No backbone! Ha! That guy won’t stand on any principle. Matter of fact he won’t stand at all

Comment

Exactly why I am trying to get my azz out of Harris Co pronto. Between Turner, Hidalgo Gistapo i will not miss them one bit. This is a load of crap that something needs to be done about. How does he have the right to close this down but have all the "Protesters" in the streets locked arm and arm with his corrupt azz! None of those fellers had Covid I am sure

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    No backbone! Ha! That guy won’t stand on any principle. Matter of fact he won’t stand at all
                    not funny

Comment

I get your point Playa but come on. Rise above that, please.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                        I get your point Playa but come on. Rise above that, please.
                        It used to be an off limits joke for me, but then he started acting like a spineless, yella no good, unprincipled sucker and I have no tolerance for it. As far as I’m concerned he has earned the jabs.

Comment

It used to be an off limits joke for me, but then he started acting like a spineless, yella no good, unprincipled sucker and I have no tolerance for it. As far as I’m concerned he has earned the jabs.
                          This! Lost all respect for him. He has turned out to be worse than bushy boy.

Comment

Problem is when you start mocking someones disability your message gets lost in the ignorance of the joke.....

But I do agree that Abbott has been a disappointment lately in all of this mess....

And now I am hearing of another BLM protest on July 20 th...if this happens all hell will break loose

Comment

It’s 100% political. Glad I got out of Houston. Even though SA mayor is just as big of a scumbag as Turner. Just not quite as overt about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X