Keto is now racist [emoji15]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keto is now racist [emoji15]

Yep, Keto is now racist! People are nuts https://twitter.com/pngtisa/status/1...833586179?s=21

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2

I follow the fitness drama on YouTube so I have seen the claim that diet culture is white supremacy. I have never heard that not wanting to eat certain food is racist.

I like to cook and eat Mexican food=Cultural Appropriation

I'm not eating Mexican food=Racist

Seems no way to win on this one.

Comment

The problem with wrestling a pig in the mud is you must eventually realize the pig likes it.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        The problem with wrestling a pig in the mud is you must eventually realize the pig likes it.

I like this word picture.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
          Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
          I like this word picture.

Yessir now if we would only apply it to these few who like to stir the pot and keep threads falling off the cliff... The sooner we ignore them and stop responding to their posts, the sooner they will just go away... They don't like to argue with themselves...

Comment

Well Ive been a racist MoFo since Dec 29th then. Im glad someone told me.....not that I'll stop or care but just so Im aware and can smile about when someone asks how I lost some weight.

Comment

Wow! You lost weight and look great!! How'd you do it?

I became a racist!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                Wow! You lost weight and look great!! How'd you do it?

I became a racist!

[emoji23]

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Working...
                X