Prime Black 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Black 3

Anyone have one?Thinking I’m gonna buy a new bow this summer and I was looking at the Primes.My local bow shop is a dealer so that’s a plus,I like dealing with them and they are a pretty new shop.I shooting a 05 Tomkat now so I’m sure just about anything new will be an improvement in speed,sound and looks.

Rat’s a Prime guy, shoot him a message and he can give you the lowdown more than likely. Any feedback he gives will be solid, guy knows his stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks but I can’t do PMs yet.

Comment

I don’t have a black but I did purchase a logic ct5 last year. I’m liking it really well so far.

Comment

G5/Prime makes a helluva bow, but you need to shoot one to know for sure if ti will fit you or not.

I have shot most of the Black series and I will say this:

Very dead in the hand, just the slightest vibe after the shot, easily taken care of with a good stabilizer with some energy dissipating fittings (I use Doinker and they work great).

Draw and rollover is very similar to my Logic, just a little bit less of a dump into the valley.

Holds like a rock.

Free strings every two years, pretty good deal and they are good strings, not junk; and you can get them in any color you want, as long as you want black.

Exceptionally easy to tune; of all the Primes I've tuned all tuned with just using the Flexis AR except one and I had to swap limbs on that one.

They really are great bows and they fit me well, but there are many good bows out there, shoot them all, buy the one that you can't live without!

Comment

I have the Prime Black 5. I shot a lot of this years bows including the Black 3. I can't say a bad think about any of them. I landed on the Black 5 probably mostly due to the fact I have been shooting a Centergy Hybrid LD. I like the string angle and feel of a 35" bow.

The only thing i didn't like about the Black 3 was on the draw. It just felt like it stacked up a lot more. It seems like that is also a curse of longer draw length on some bows. When I draw bows with shorter draw lengths before lengthening the draw length they don't seem near as bad.

A buddy on here got the Black 3. Maybe he will chime in.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys👍🏼

Comment

Havent heard anything but good stuff about prime but definitely shoot before you buy

Comment

Working...
                X