• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ke ??

just a little reading.
    Attached Files

Love me some Kenetic Energy!!!

Comment

132 looks and no one has said I’m full of crap. Hm hehehe.

Comment

I can’t see what you posted on my phone for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IbeHuntn View Post
          I can’t see what you posted on my phone for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Same here

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
            Same here

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
            I don't know. it opens for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              Same here

try this

Comment

Good info and good read

Comment

Worked on my Android

THANK YOU!!!!!

Comment

Basically, KE does matter, just not as much as Mass and a well designed arrow.

Interesting is that the 60-80 group had an increase in KE only and had better penetration, of all the groups this is the only one that had a decrease in Momentum and an increase in KE that also had an increase in penetration.

To my layman brain this would indicate that there is a "sweet spot" for every bow and arrow combination, one where the sum of it's parts is greater than the whole. Either that or there is a specific combination of energy, weight and speed that works best in our atmosphere (and target medium) and that combination falls within the 60-80 group. This is good news, since I think the vast majority of lethal hunting rigs will end up in this group.

Comment

Good read. I would have liked to see the data using same weight arrow and arrow spine using the same criteria.

Comment

Working...
                      X