• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
    I’ve seen some Karen’s! Some of y’all need to check your wives lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahahaha. For real!

Maybe we should start a Karen experience thread?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Hahahaha. For real!

Maybe we should start a Karen experience thread?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

We want to be entertained, not traumatized... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TXBlkCld View Post
        Maybe you and Jesus need to have a talk. Just a thought. Where He is present, demons cannot be.
        this x a whole bunch !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
          I'm still creeped out from finding this in our back yard. We moved in in 1999 and it was buried flush with the ground. I still have it because I'm afraid something bad will happen if I get rid of it.

Weird that you found it in 1999 and it has 1997-2003 inscribed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
            When we bought this house we had 2 different people tell us it was haunted. Their realtor even hinted at it. Well after 18 years we have seen nothing.............

“They’re” just watching and waiting for the “right” moment.

Sorry

Comment

Well i just spent most of my day reading this whole thread. I do have one to add not sure if you can consider it paranormal but i couldn't explain what happened.

About three years ago me and my brother were up hunting at our grandpas ranch in Palestine. We were just sitting by the camp fire relaxing before bed when all of a sudden the woods lights up like someone has their brights on on their vehicle. I thought someone was on my grandpas property riding around. Knowing he would be ****** if someone was out there, i tell my brother " grab you pistol and lets go see whats going on". We start making our way to where the lights are coming from and ever time we get closer the light seems to move farther away. We walk about 200 yards or so and decided to turn around and head back. We both just kind of shake it off figured we didnt hear any vehicles so must have been something else.

The very next night we are doing the same thing, sitting around the camp fire just talking. The same exact thing happens again, but to the west side of the property. Knowing the land i know you can't even get a 4wheeler or a mule over there because the woods are so thick. Same deal we try and get close and it goes farther away. We never could explain what happened.

We told our grandpa about it a few weeks later and he said he has seen it before. He said that his land is next to an old Indian burial ground and that he thinks its the spirits being disturbed. We have had a lot of other weird things happen out there that we can explain but i will save those for another time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjciranni View Post
                Well i just spent most of my day reading this whole thread. I do have one to add not sure if you can consider it paranormal but i couldn't explain what happened.

About three years ago me and my brother were up hunting at our grandpas ranch in Palestine. We were just sitting by the camp fire relaxing before bed when all of a sudden the woods lights up like someone has their brights on on their vehicle. I thought someone was on my grandpas property riding around. Knowing he would be ****** if someone was out there, i tell my brother " grab you pistol and lets go see whats going on". We start making our way to where the lights are coming from and ever time we get closer the light seems to move farther away. We walk about 200 yards or so and decided to turn around and head back. We both just kind of shake it off figured we didnt hear any vehicles so must have been something else.

The very next night we are doing the same thing, sitting around the camp fire just talking. The same exact thing happens again, but to the west side of the property. Knowing the land i know you can't even get a 4wheeler or a mule over there because the woods are so thick. Same deal we try and get close and it goes farther away. We never could explain what happened.

We told our grandpa about it a few weeks later and he said he has seen it before. He said that his land is next to an old Indian burial ground and that he thinks its the spirits being disturbed. We have had a lot of other weird things happen out there that we can explain but i will save those for another time.
                That is crazy!! I saw a mysterious light one night. I was convinced it was a UFO turned out to be SpaceX testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tjciranni View Post

That is crazy!! I saw a mysterious light one night. I was convinced it was a UFO turned out to be SpaceX testing.

Comment

Well, I've spent a couple hours a day for the past week reading this whole thread from start to finish. If anything, it has taught me that I need to get deeper in the Word, and to keep God on my side. The only paranormal I've ever experienced was at my Grandpa's funeral.

Grandpa really hated the preaching of our one family member, Walter, that was ordained minister of the local Pentecostal church. He preached at his own brothers funeral and managed to turn it into a circus of fire and brimstone craziness. So later on, when my uncle died, my grandpa went to Walter and had a heart to heart with him. He explained that he he was grieving hard, as was my grandma, but if Walter turned that funeral into anything more than a funeral, he would experience a lot of physical pain at the hands of my grandpa. Well, that funeral was about as plain jane as it gets, and nothing out of the ordinary happened. About 10 years later, my grandpa passed quietly while napping in his easy chair watching the Rangers on TV. When it came to the funeral, Walter was to do the preaching, and I was to do the eulogy. It's the best way I've found to have closure. It's a small cemetery way out in the sticks of southern Oklahoma. Graveside services are done under basically a carport with open sides and a metal roof, with a concrete floor. It was the first part of June, so it was in the upper 80's and almost no wind. When everybody was seated, and Walter got up to speak, a huge gust of wind blew in. It knocked the flowers off the casket, two or three of the flower pots on the little table blew over and busted on the floor, sand started flying in all over people. Maybe 30-40 mph straight line gusts. It continued the entire time Walter was speaking and it was so loud, it was hard to hear what he was saying. Finally, it was my turn. I stood up, and it was like somebody just flipped a switch. The wind stopped blowing, and the entire area became still and very peaceful. When Walter got back up for the closing prayers, he looked like he had seen a ghost. The wind didn't kick back up, and I never talked to Walter about that incident, or heard about it again, except from my mom, who was as shocked as I was.

For as long as she maintained a land line, my mom would get calls from both her brother, and people looking for her brother for years on his birthday after he died too. Yes, calls from him. All muffled and only a couple words, but she maintained it was him. Lots of calls from other people looking for him too. Her brother was into a lot of rough stuff, not sure if he was saved or not, but it seems like he's still hanging in the balance, or a demon is using his identity. When mom went to cellular only, the calls stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdunn View Post
                      Well, I've spent a couple hours a day for the past week reading this whole thread from start to finish. If anything, it has taught me that I need to get deeper in the Word, and to keep God on my side. The only paranormal I've ever experienced was at my Grandpa's funeral.

Grandpa really hated the preaching of our one family member, Walter, that was ordained minister of the local Pentecostal church. He preached at his own brothers funeral and managed to turn it into a circus of fire and brimstone craziness. So later on, when my uncle died, my grandpa went to Walter and had a heart to heart with him. He explained that he he was grieving hard, as was my grandma, but if Walter turned that funeral into anything more than a funeral, he would experience a lot of physical pain at the hands of my grandpa. Well, that funeral was about as plain jane as it gets, and nothing out of the ordinary happened. About 10 years later, my grandpa passed quietly while napping in his easy chair watching the Rangers on TV. When it came to the funeral, Walter was to do the preaching, and I was to do the eulogy. It's the best way I've found to have closure. It's a small cemetery way out in the sticks of southern Oklahoma. Graveside services are done under basically a carport with open sides and a metal roof, with a concrete floor. It was the first part of June, so it was in the upper 80's and almost no wind. When everybody was seated, and Walter got up to speak, a huge gust of wind blew in. It knocked the flowers off the casket, two or three of the flower pots on the little table blew over and busted on the floor, sand started flying in all over people. Maybe 30-40 mph straight line gusts. It continued the entire time Walter was speaking and it was so loud, it was hard to hear what he was saying. Finally, it was my turn. I stood up, and it was like somebody just flipped a switch. The wind stopped blowing, and the entire area became still and very peaceful. When Walter got back up for the closing prayers, he looked like he had seen a ghost. The wind didn't kick back up, and I never talked to Walter about that incident, or heard about it again, except from my mom, who was as shocked as I was.

For as long as she maintained a land line, my mom would get calls from both her brother, and people looking for her brother for years on his birthday after he died too. Yes, calls from him. All muffled and only a couple words, but she maintained it was him. Lots of calls from other people looking for him too. Her brother was into a lot of rough stuff, not sure if he was saved or not, but it seems like he's still hanging in the balance, or a demon is using his identity. When mom went to cellular only, the calls stopped.
                      Good stuff, and great writing skills as well

Comment

The story above about Walter was a good one. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Amazon prime - 411 the hunted . Unexplained diasapearences in the wilderness .

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                            Strange stuff for sure. Little disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                              I'm not watching that till after elk season

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                                I'm not watching that till after elk season
                                I'm probably not watching that one, ever!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X