Best sports streaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best sports streaming?

Looking for opinions on the best TV streaming service for sports - primarily NFL games. Anybody find one that works better than the rest?

Don't really want a sports specific package, but a package that includes the sports channels.

Thanks!

There are no sports on tv

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      There are no sports on tv
      Being up in the air about sports playing this year is why I am looking. Don't want to lock into cable now if I can wait and subscribe to a streaming service later if sports end up playing

Comment

Any opinions appreciated. Need to figure this out by the end of the week, getting new service set up and really want to avoid paying for cable if possible!

Comment

Are you looking for specific teams or just trying to watch football? We got rid of cable years ago and haven’t looked back. To watch Texans games I bought a digital antenna from Best Buy. You’ll get whatever nationally televised game is on as well (early, mid and late games). Initially we also had sling but we ended up canceling it as Netflix &Hulu are enough tv. I would say check them out to help transition away form cable.

Comment

Why watch the over paid cry babies quit watching and going and they will have to get a real job. JMO

Comment

Definitely want to be able to watch the Cowboys games if they play but typically turn on every game I can as background noise.
              Any opinions appreciated

Comment

Myself have been looking into the same thing. Plus I would like to watch the Astros. Following

Comment

Another question for cable cutters,

Can anyone recommend a good, budget friendly TV antenna to pick up local channels?

Decided I am just going to use Philo for TV streaming and get an antenna for the local channels to pick up NFL games. If I can't get the ones I want upgrade to Youtube TV later which appears to have nearly everything I'd need.

Comment

Working...
                  X